Notifications
Clear all

coaches clinics

Page 4 / 4

Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

I refuse to to be like U of F.

Hey me too! I don't want our guys blocking each other!

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

I just kinda hate everything Gators.  ๐Ÿ˜› But yeah, blocking your own guys doesn't really help what we want to do in our lonesome polecat dw hybrid. Thinking of running some triple option from that btw. The qb will have to be REALLY athletic though.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

I just kinda hate everything Gators.  ๐Ÿ˜› But yeah, blocking your own guys doesn't really help what we want to do in our lonesome polecat dw hybrid. Thinking of running some triple option from that btw. The qb will have to be REALLY athletic though.

I have always wanted to dable in some quadruple option.

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

I have always wanted to dable in some quadruple option.

Why stop there?

ReplyQuote
SingleWingGoombah
(@singlewinggoombah)
Gold

Looks like an update on Glazier Clinic scholarships!  Looks like there will be an application process for their clinics coming soon, there will be a $10 processing fee for your application, so it might cost $10 a coach to be able to attend these clinics.  Which is a great value.  Hopefully it is available to all who wish to go so long as you meet the true youth coach definition. 

If you follow the link you will see they now refer to the scholarship as covering the 2015 Glazier Clinics and Glazier Clinics online.  Before, it was just the Glazier Clinics Online.  Very good news to start the weekend! 

The application process is not up and running yet, but I assume it will be soon, as its almost 2015!

http://www.glazierclinics.com/coaching_clinics/youth_coach_scholarships

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

Looks like an update on Glazier Clinic scholarships!  Looks like there will be an application process for their clinics coming soon, there will be a $10 processing fee for your application, so it might cost $10 a coach to be able to attend these clinics.  Which is a great value.  Hopefully it is available to all who wish to go so long as you meet the true youth coach definition. 

If you follow the link you will see they now refer to the scholarship as covering the 2015 Glazier Clinics and Glazier Clinics online.  Before, it was just the Glazier Clinics Online.  Very good news to start the weekend! 

The application process is not up and running yet, but I assume it will be soon, as its almost 2015!

http://www.glazierclinics.com/coaching_clinics/youth_coach_scholarships

Great news. I almost renewed and paid Tuesday but decided to wait. Thanks for the update. I would of paid the fee anyway but I could certainly use the extra cash. I'll spend it at the clinics anyway.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

I am glad to hear it will only be $10 for youth coaches. I was affraid I would have to pay full price  ???

ReplyQuote
SingleWingGoombah
(@singlewinggoombah)
Gold

Great news. I almost renewed and paid Tuesday but decided to wait. Thanks for the update. I would of paid the fee anyway but I could certainly use the extra cash. I'll spend it at the clinics anyway.

I had the same thought, someone, somehow will get my money from this clinic! 

ReplyQuote
topekamustangs
(@topekamustangs)
Bronze
Topic starter  

are there any playbooks or football books at the clinics or such. Just curious because myself and all my staff are going

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

are there any playbooks or football books at the clinics or such. Just curious because myself and all my staff are going

Almost every presenter is there to sell something. There are tons of things to buy and plenty of people willing to take your money.

ReplyQuote
topekamustangs
(@topekamustangs)
Bronze
Topic starter  

ok lol just making sure how much do u expect to spend

ReplyQuote
CoachDavidP
(@fizzlife)
Gold

Coaches Choice is usually one of the vendors at the clinics also. Good selection of books and DVD's of all subjects.

David (Fizzlife)Extreme Ownership -- Jocko Willink and Leif Babin

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite

Coaches Choice is usually one of the vendors at the clinics also. Good selection of books and DVD's of all subjects.

Yah....plan on spending a week just going thru them all.

Best to know what you want first.

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
CoachJR267
(@coachjoel)
Silver

Yup. I bought several DVDs at the Glazer Clinic last year. Coaches Choice has a huge selection of DVDs and Books.

To do what ought to be done but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

Yup. I bought several DVDs at the Glazer Clinic last year. Coaches Choice has a huge selection of DVDs and Books.

Many of which are available at Amazon for less money.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: