Florida Double Wing...

Florida Double Wing Clinic - Jan 31 - Feb 1, 2020  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

December 20, 2019 9:58 am  

Got an agenda for what you are going to cover on Saturday? I need to look at the Glazier stuff too and see if I can make it a weekend deal. 🙂

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
North Carolina
High School
December 20, 2019 10:18 am  

Got an agenda for what you are going to cover on Saturday?

--Dan, honestly it's a Double Wing discussion about whatever you guys want to talk about.  I'm planning to field questions and talk about what we do.

I need to look at the Glazier stuff too and see if I can make it a weekend deal.

--Glazier definitely had some Friday topics that I was interested in.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
December 20, 2019 12:46 pm  

Dave 
I was planning on the same thing ( like we did last year). We bombarded you with a lot of questions year last time
And you answered all of them. As always my number one topic is the O-line. I would like  to go over different formations. Trouble shooting some of what bothered us this year.  Is that format ok with you again?

Bill

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
North Carolina
High School
December 20, 2019 4:01 pm  

As always my number one topic is the O-line. I would like  to go over different formations. Trouble shooting some of what bothered us this year.  Is that format ok with you again?

O-Line, formations and trouble-shooting....check.  We'll talk about all that, and whatever else the guys want to cover.

--Dave

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
North Carolina
High School
December 20, 2019 4:04 pm  

I've got some Wedge video from Willie Moore when I was attending his practices in Orlando at the Pop Warner national championship that I want to show you.  Good stuff.  Willie is such an amazing coach.  I'm honored to say that I knew him before he was Willie Moore.  lol

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
December 20, 2019 4:27 pm  

Dave that's another topic we want to disguss, wedge. Have to get better next year!

ReplyQuote
December 23, 2019 4:06 am  

So is this an anyone can attend clinic? I don't know if that has been clarified or not?

ReplyQuote
December 23, 2019 12:14 pm  

Yes who ever wants to come is fine with us.  Look forward to meet everyone!

It's hard to get a room with the clinic there but we will make the best of it. 

ReplyQuote
January 17, 2020 12:01 pm  

Orlando DW Dave Potter clinic is 2weeks away. If anyone is interested in meeting up with us , just let me know .. we will meet at the hotel Westin lake Mary hotel around 10:00 am. Saturday.  

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
Florida
January 17, 2020 1:37 pm  

DP

Let me know!

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
North Carolina
High School
January 17, 2020 9:53 pm  

We will be meeting for dinner on Friday night at 9pm at the Stonewood Grill & Tavern.  On Saturday, we'll meet at the Westin and start at 10am.  Topics we'll cover include X-Men Blocking, Teaching the Wedge, Double Wing Offense and Adjustments including Gun, Running Power and its Variations.

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

Dimson liked
ReplyQuote
MHcoach
Florida
January 19, 2020 8:07 am  

DP

I will definetly try to be there for dinner. It would be great to see you again.

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

Dimson liked
ReplyQuote
CoachDP
North Carolina
High School
January 26, 2020 2:38 pm  

Brian has asked me to discuss "philosophy" and "drills," so we'll definitely add that to the mix.  Right now it looks like we'll have Bill and his staff of 3, Brian from Massachusetts, Mike N. from the UK and hopefully Joe at dinner on Friday night.  I'm flying in to Sarasota on Thursday.  Spending the night in Siesta Key, having breakfast on Friday morning with a family cousin in Sarasota that I haven't seen in years, driving to Orlando, watching the Friday afternoon sessions at the Glazier, dinner with friends on Friday night at the Stonewood Grill & Tavern, and then the Double Wing clinic on Saturday at the Westin from 10am until...  On Sunday, I'll finish out the Glazier Clinic, drive back to Sarasota and fly back to Raleigh.

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: