North Carolina
High School
January 31, 2020 4:45 pm  

@dimson

1210 S International Pkwy
Lake Mary, FL 32746
United States

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
January 31, 2020 4:46 pm  
Posted by: @coachdp

@dimson

1210 S International Pkwy
Lake Mary, FL 32746
United States

Nice. Right by my job. I'll be there. 

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
February 1, 2020 12:10 am  

Dinner with Joe, Chris (Dimson), Brian, (bdjackson), Bill (Bill03) and his coaching staff tonight in Orlando.  Good time.

--Dave

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
February 2, 2020 1:20 pm  

@coachdp

It was a good time. I am definitely glad I went. 

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond
Florida
February 3, 2020 8:24 am  

It's always great to see DP & Chris. Enjoyed meeting Bill Bryan & their staff. Talking football with guys who care is always great.

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
February 3, 2020 11:30 am  

We had a great turnout for dinner and the clinic.  Had a Double Wing coach from the United Kingdom sit in with us on Saturday.  Real interesting guy to get the UK/Football/Double Wing approach.  Bill and his staff are always great to deal with and having an opportunity to meet Brian (his bed & breakfast story should be legendary) was excellent.  As always, I greatly appreciate Bill's hospitality.  Meeting Chris (who I've spoken with several times over the years) and dinner with Joe was just icing on the cake.  Thanks to everyone who participated and came out.  It made a long trip much better!

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Bill03
(@bill03)
Copper
AC
February 3, 2020 12:46 pm  

@coachdp

I was really happy to meet everyone this weekend in Orlando! Really good time. As always coach Dave had great info for us to learn from ! Can't thank you enough coach for taking the time...  Also meeting coach Joe was a bonus for all of us. I'm glad Chris and Brian made time to attend. And I'll figure a way to post his bed and breakfast tour. Just will show how  dedicate how eager he is to learn by the risks he took to get here. I'll leave you guys with this , it was just a little short of  deliverance .... 

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond
Florida
February 4, 2020 9:22 am  

@bill03

I laughed all the way home thinking about him driving up to the Wekiva River in the dark.

It was a real pleasure meeting everyone & if I can ever be of any help let me know.

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

Bill03 liked
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: