Single Wing Conclave  

RSS

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
February 14, 2020 4:33 am  

So it looks like I'm headed to a Single Wing clinic.  It's next month somewhere up in Pennsylvania.  (I'm not driving so it doesn't matter.). But I am riding with a coach from the forum.  Other than Dave Cisar's, I've never been to a Single Wing clinic.  It'll be like meeting a relative for the first time.  And hopefully, I'll learn some new tricks.  

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

32wedge and rpatric liked
rpatric
(@rpatric)
Copper
Maryland
6th - 8th
Coordinator
February 14, 2020 7:03 am  

Hell Yeah!! Coach Potter is coming over to the dark side!! At least for a weekend anyway!

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
February 14, 2020 11:15 am  
Posted by: @rpatric

Hell Yeah!! Coach Potter is coming over to the dark side!! At least for a weekend anyway!

I'm just taking a look.  However, I could be seduced.  I mean, convinced.

--Dave

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
February 14, 2020 11:16 am  

I know that Rick Darlington will be speaking at the Charlotte Glazier the previous week, so I'll be in attendance there, too.

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
rpatric
(@rpatric)
Copper
Maryland
6th - 8th
Coordinator
February 14, 2020 2:12 pm  

@coachdp

Coach Darlington is fantastic! Always a good thing to listen to somebody speak about something they are passionate about! Definitely gonna be taking notes when he speaks at the Conclave. Heck, if Charlotte wasn't 6 hours away, I'd go to Glazier down there just to sit in on his Clinic.

ReplyQuote
Share: