Notifications

THE Camp 2014  

Page 2 / 3
  RSS

mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
May 19, 2014 6:23 pm  

Dang Mike! Talk about putting me in a hard place, that is the same week as Southjeffco's camp.

Can I at least came for Clarks clinic even if I don't coach in the camp?  😀

Randy

R

I was thinking today that you will be sick that week anyway so you cant do the SJ Camp....right?  😉 😉

Just bumping this to remind the Denver guys that I have not heard from yet to get in touch with me soon...Coaching spots for the Camp are filling up fast.

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
O-Lcoach
(@o-lcoach)
Copper
May 19, 2014 6:34 pm  

Um yeah I think i feel something coming on cough cough ::)

Randy

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
May 19, 2014 7:14 pm  

Um yeah I think i feel something coming on cough cough ::)

Randy

R

You looked a bit flush the other day. I think you should see a Dr and take 3 days off in July.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
July 18, 2014 9:45 am  

UPDATE

The Camp has launched and going well after a brutal start.

Clark had to fly by the seat of his pants for the Clinic because we had so many major computer issues it just became downright funny... but he rebounded nicely and the Clinic was informative and well received.

I think I fired up the coaching bug in Clark again...hes been doodling plays all morning. Saturday is Scrimmage time.

Big thanks to the locals on the Forum that brought players and their services to the Camp. Registrations were a bit low but we have a really nice looking Camp under way and everyone is having a blast. We expected about 200 for year one and manged about 150. Inaugural seasons are bit hit and miss but we made it happen and will grow this thing into an annual event for many years to come. We should hit 300+ next season so I NEED MORE HELP !!!! wink wink hint hint.  🙂

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
July 18, 2014 9:46 am  

I NEED MORE HELP !!!!

From an IT guy, apparently.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
July 18, 2014 11:06 am  

From an IT guy, apparently.

YES !

It was very very odd. But worked out.

ReplyQuote
DREagle
(@coyouthcoach)
Silver
July 18, 2014 11:21 am  

Pretty good turnout

I have the largest 6th grader I have ever seen on my team. He's also athletic, aggressive and a perfect gentleman. Unfortunately, he doesn't belong to Mahonz's or my association.. :'(

Looking forward to trying to input an entire O and D in 2 hours tonight. Holy heck.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
July 18, 2014 11:46 am  

D

Thanks for all of your support....and Tony's....who I know from somewhere and just cant place.

I will point out the biggest 5th grader I have ever seen. He is on Troy's (Troytolbert ) Fall ball Team. Huge, athletic and a perfect gentlemen. This young man made an impression on me when we were coaching first graders and played Troy's Team. .

ReplyQuote
lakerross
(@lakerross)
Copper
July 18, 2014 4:37 pm  

I would have enjoyed this camp too bad I wont be traveling to Denver until next week.  It sounds like a good camp idea. 

ReplyQuote
troytolbert
(@troytolbert)
Copper
July 19, 2014 11:32 pm  

D

Thanks for all of your support....and Tony's....who I know from somewhere and just cant place.

I will point out the biggest 5th grader I have ever seen. He is on Troy's (Troytolbert ) Fall ball Team. Huge, athletic and a perfect gentlemen. This young man made an impression on me when we were coaching first graders and played Troy's Team. .

Coach, you guys did a fantastic job with the camp. Tyler and Jayden had a great time. The boys are already talking about next year. Thanks again! 

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
July 20, 2014 9:04 am  

Is there going to be some kind of report, or did all the dumcoach guys get their asses kicked?

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
July 20, 2014 9:12 am  

Is there going to be some kind of report, or did all the dumcoach guys get their asses kicked?

M

I KICKED A$$ !...but then again I didn't coach a team.  😛

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
July 20, 2014 9:13 am  

Coach, you guys did a fantastic job with the camp. Tyler and Jayden had a great time. The boys are already talking about next year. Thanks again!

Troy

Thanks. I watched your son for a while. Really good looking player. I really appreciate your support and hope you all have another successful season.

ReplyQuote
DREagle
(@coyouthcoach)
Silver
July 20, 2014 2:23 pm  

Ditto on the fantastic job, the 3 boys from my team that went had a great time and I enjoyed coaching.  We will definitely do it again next year and will plan on bringing more players.  3 days of contact as a head start will be big for our boys. 

ReplyQuote
DREagle
(@coyouthcoach)
Silver
July 21, 2014 11:27 am  

Man am I dumb - I just put 2 and 2 together.  Was Tyler on the team that I coached?  If so, I'm very impressed!  Heck of an athlete but the most impressive thing was how coachable he was and how well he carried himself.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: