Page 3 / 3
  RSS

Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
February 17, 2015 2:52 pm  

I am so glad I am back on offense.

When did that happen?

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond
Florida
February 17, 2015 2:57 pm  

Michael

We had that conversation over a month ago. I guess you forgot! Sure only about your breaker box do you remember.

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
February 17, 2015 3:22 pm  

Michael

We had that conversation over a month ago. I guess you forgot! Sure only about your breaker box do you remember.

Joe

Maybe I'm turning into Mahonz.

Handyman dude figured out the breaker box, by the way.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond
Florida
February 17, 2015 3:24 pm  

Michael

What was it?

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
February 17, 2015 3:29 pm  

Breaker was in the on position but was off.  So it had to be reset, then switched off, then switched on.  Or switched off, then reset, then switched on.

I had done the reset thing, and the on/off thing, but apparently not in the right order and/or not as part of the same process.

He figured out the right breaker, which definitely cut down on the degree of difficulty.

In my defense, I went to Starbucks today (I know, I know, I can't believe it, either) and had an extra large hot chocolate with eight shots of chocolate, so I'm feeling a little light-headed.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: