Notifications

[Sticky] DC46 Install DVD's  

RSS

DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
February 11, 2013 12:25 pm  

You can obtain two pro filmed DVD's for installing the DC46 for $ 55.  Here are some of the things you'll see:

1) Strip a ballcarrier in a split second.

2) Watch me train up a NG with the team's center watching.  Listen to his response when he learns the NG gets to practice on him.

3)  I stop a reverse with no DE's, no linebackers, no corners, and no safety.  I do it with just the two DT's and NG against a full team of 11 players.

4) I teach a DE how to "feather" a QB (Cover pitchman and QB both on option).

5) Watch me defend sweep with no linebackers and no safety using "Torpedo Alley".

Most of this stuff you'll have never seen anywhere.

To order, send $ 55 by Paypal to this account:

clarkwilkins@charter.net

State you want the DC46 DVD's (password MyDC46) and confirm your mailing address.  Allow 3-4 business days for delivery.

"Football is for the kids - But let's win anyway."

dfwcanes
(@dfwcanes)
Bronze
March 15, 2013 9:11 am  

DC,
I have the video shot in Canada. Is the same video? I am looking to upgrade

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
March 15, 2013 11:18 am  

No.  This was done in Boise.  Much better film.

ReplyQuote
dfwcanes
(@dfwcanes)
Bronze
June 22, 2013 11:16 am  

DC,
watching the install video again. I noticed during the rabbitt drill the DE and Mike were having problems.
Starting with Mike, he was standing there watching  most of the time. Eventually he was replaced. For us out here, how much time should we give mike to pick this up? Or was mike replaced for the sake of time constraints?

The same question for the DE?

If you had a little more time with DE do you feel comfortable that you could have him playing correctly?

Also most of the rabbit drills I ever see are ran to the defenses left, do you ever run them to the defenses right?

Now for the 3 day install, would I need 3 consecutive practices or just a total of 3 practices?

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
June 26, 2013 1:28 am  

DC,
watching the install video again. I noticed during the rabbitt drill the DE and Mike were having problems.
Starting with Mike, he was standing there watching  most of the time. Eventually he was replaced. For us out here, how much time should we give mike to pick this up? Or was mike replaced for the sake of time constraints?

The Mike you saw on the DVD never became the STARTING Mike and was, instead, moved to Nick.  The amount of time you should spend with your potential Mike is the time you saw me spend with him.  He didn't get it and he didn't get the job.  He had two problems:

1) He let himself be cut back on.
2) He never "Gang" tackled.  Once he saw the DE and Will hammering the runner, he never joined in.  You will hear me encourage him to get in and go "for the strip".  He never did.  He had "Stand and watch" syndrome.

The same question for the DE?

The Rabbit Drill is not a DE drill which is why the DE's are trained separately for about 10 minutes before they join "Rabbit".  This never happened in the filming.  I was not, and could not, watch all three defensive players every down.  So I watched Mike and Will.  I made a pretty good player out of Will but Mike had to be replaced.

The DE's did play poorly and the first was replaced but not for the reasons you think.  He was the opposite side DE and came in to get his reps.  Both DE's in the film STARTED all season

If you had a little more time with DE do you feel comfortable that you could have him playing correctly?

In a heartbeat.  The wonder was that both DE's didn't fix themselves?  All they had to do was bounce/ricochet outside and they would have the tackle if the runner went outside or Mike if the runner went inside.

If you actually watch the DE's (either one),  they ALWAYS made the tackle for a loss if they bounced off "red".  And every time they didn't bounce off red, they NEVER made the tackle.

Also most of the rabbit drills I ever see are ran to the defenses left, do you ever run them to the defenses right?

Absolutely!  But always start with Sweep Right as I did because, 80% of the time, that's what you'll see.

Now for the 3 day install, would I need 3 consecutive practices or just a total of 3 practices?

A total of three practices.

ReplyQuote
kkuykendoll
(@kkuykendoll)
Lurker
June 29, 2013 5:31 pm  

Thanks Coach! Received the install DVD's today.  Will be a great help!!  Lets Go!

ReplyQuote
PopWarnerCoach11
(@popwarnercoach11)
Copper
July 9, 2013 6:06 am  

I'm in, you got $$$

ReplyQuote
str8outtajerzy
(@str8outtajerzy)
Copper
November 24, 2014 11:46 am  

DC I received my install kit today, thank you again for your help!

ReplyQuote
Coach Fergie
(@coach-fergie)
Copper
June 2, 2020 5:23 pm  

Hey Coaches. I ordered the DVD on 5/20. Any idea on when it's shipping out?

Thanks

Ron.

ReplyQuote
Share: