Notifications

[Sticky] DC Wing T Install DVD's  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
February 10, 2013 4:07 pm  

I offer a selection of DVD's that can be purchased via paypal.  In order of popularity, here they are:

1) DCWT Install Boise:    2 DVD's, $ 55.  Covers wedge, training the FB (The FB on the DVD I believe went on to lead his 44 team league in rushing), "47 Speed", "Left 32 Trap", and other plays as well as coaching the post pass. 

2) DCWT Powerpoint Seattle:  1 DVD, $ 60.  Includes a breakdown of the history of wing T, how DCWT works, and shows plays being run right and wrong.  There are over 90 film clips included.  The FB in black (#39) I trained on my 2007 DCWT Install DVD.  He went on to become British Columbia's MVP in a 70 team competition two years in a row.

3) DCWT Option: 1 DVD  $ 30.  I teach a team of 10-11's to run Option in an hour.  DCWT is very friendly to option.  The price is cheap to encourage coaches to try it.

4) DCWT "Chalk Talk": 1 DVD  $ 30.  I do a Q&A session with about 20 DCWT coaches.  You have to turn the sound up. 

5) DCWT Install Abbottsford:   You can see me coach #39 from the powerpoint here at FB.  He was a longer teach than the Boise FB as he kept running high.  You can see how I fixed him.  $ 20  1 DVD.

To order, list the DVD's you want and send payment via paypal to this account:

clarkwilkins@charter.net

Be sure and confirm your shipping address.  Thanks for your interest. 

Anyone who has bought these DVD's can comment on them below.

"Football is for the kids - But let's win anyway."

Coach TonyM
(@ramoody)
Gold
North Carolina
Middle School
Head Coach
February 11, 2013 1:53 am  

I have all of these...  purchased most two years before I ran the DC Wing T.  The option DVD simplifies teaching option football. Shows the QB how to read the end (which is really genius).  The install DVDs are great... teaches you how to properly teach weak kids how to get leverage under a bigger kid and be good at it and of course teaches how to train your fullback.  The powerpoint has a breakdown of most of the plays so you can see them in action...

If you were thinking of running option.. I would definitely say purchase the option DVD even if you are not going to run the Wing T.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
February 11, 2013 3:27 am  

Clark, who do I confirm my address to? I paid thru paypal and my addy on their is correct.

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
February 11, 2013 11:23 am  

Clark, who do I confirm my address to? I paid thru paypal and my addy on their is correct.

Just include the address you want it sent to along with the description of what you're ordering. 

ReplyQuote
mozzini
(@mozzini)
Bronze
July 11, 2013 3:35 pm  

Coach,

which would I get the most out of first putting your system in for the first time at the 3-4th grade lvl .. I believe these are 8-9s

Phillipians 4:13

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
July 12, 2013 2:23 am  

Coach,

which would I get the most out of first putting your system in for the first time at the 3-4th grade lvl .. I believe these are 8-9s

The Boise Install Set ( 2 DVD's for $ 55) is the basic install.

ReplyQuote
mozzini
(@mozzini)
Bronze
August 15, 2013 2:01 am  

Watching the boise install I noticed when you were calling 33 quick trap, you were having them go on 2, I thought quick denoted a 1 count? Just need a little clarification.. thanks  🙂

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
August 15, 2013 4:16 pm  

Watching the boise install I noticed when you were calling 33 quick trap, you were having them go on 2, I thought quick denoted a 1 count? Just need a little clarification.. thanks  🙂

It was not my team.  I don't know what count they used.  I was focusing on showing how to install the play.

Interesting you'd note that.  8)

ReplyQuote
mozzini
(@mozzini)
Bronze
August 15, 2013 7:56 pm  

It was not my team.  I don't know what count they used.  I was focusing on showing how to install the play.

Interesting you'd note that.  8)

I'm a detail monger ... it's a curse and a blessing  😀

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)
January 24, 2014 6:02 am  

YES!!!
Just ordered the Boise Install DVD's and the Option DVDs!!!!

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
January 24, 2014 6:14 pm  

YES!!!
Just ordered the Boise Install DVD's and the Option DVDs!!!!

Good combination.  It's the same team of 10-11 year olds on each DVD.

ReplyQuote
joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum
January 25, 2014 9:04 am  

What is the difference on the Boise Install (I have that one) and Abbottsford ? Any different play installed or something of such significance that you need both ?

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
January 25, 2014 6:55 pm  

What is the difference on the Boise Install (I have that one) and Abbottsford ? Any different play installed or something of such significance that you need both ?

On the Abbotsford DVD I had to go into more detail on training the FB as he ran high.  That's the only reason I recommend it. 

ReplyQuote
Coach Davis
(@bdavis711)
Silver
March 10, 2014 12:24 am  

On the Abbotsford DVD I had to go into more detail on training the FB as he ran high.  That's the only reason I recommend it.

So DC, is this the only difference between the Boise and Abbotsford Install DVD's? Or is there a lot more information in the Boise DVD? Not going to lie cash strapped and looking for most bang for the buck!

"ALWAYS LEARNING AND TRYING TO IMPROVE. SUCH IS THE LIFE OF A COACH!"

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
March 10, 2014 9:22 am  

So DC, is this the only difference between the Boise and Abbotsford Install DVD's? Or is there a lot more information in the Boise DVD? Not going to lie cash strapped and looking for most bang for the buck!

No two install DVD's done with two different teams will be identical so there are differences but not enough for me to market the Abbotsford DVD's as a stand alone product.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: