Notifications

[Sticky] DC Wing T Powerpoint  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
July 25, 2013 6:29 pm  

I have a massive powerpoint that has over 500 slides and 90 film clips.  It starts with a couple of frames of history of the "T" formation from 1940 on.  It shows what the "T" was trying to do to defenses and the emphasis on the "Quick Hit".  It then goes into the individial plays both being run right and run wrong using film.  It's $ 60 and quite popular.  It's not as necessary as the install DVD set but ranks right behind it in sales.  Anyone who has the powerpoint may wish to add to my description because I think what people get out of it varies from person to person.

"Football is for the kids - But let's win anyway."

ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond
Coach
July 26, 2013 6:09 am  

The dcwt power point is the most in deptg detailed slide show on an offense ide ever seen. For the dcwt coaches that don't have it your missing out on pieces that could easily make the difference between playoffs and championship.

Plus seeing these plays develop is a treat.

This is a must have

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
mrdeadeye
(@mrdeadeye)
Silver
United States
July 26, 2013 6:22 am  

I can honestly say that this powerpoint changed my life as far as being a coach. Especially a DCWT coach. The way Clark breaks things down and then demonstrates them in play form is nothing short of awesome.

If you only get one thing for the rest of your coaching days. Get this.

TW

Winners Make it Happen

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
July 29, 2013 12:21 pm  

As a first year DCWT coach I would highly recommend that you get Clark's powerpoint(best investment you will make with this O). It will show you how this O is supposed to run, how to attack different D's and has tons of film of how the plays are supposed to look as well as some mistakes and their fixes. My first year it was also really helpful to post my playlist on the site for critique. I learned alot from the coaches who have run this offense way longer than myself by doing that.
Mike

ReplyQuote
MikeKing54
(@mikeking54)
Lurker
January 6, 2014 9:39 am  

Okay, you've got my attention.  How do I get access to the Powerpoint?  I'm ready to take the reigns off the offense this year.

ReplyQuote
dmercer
(@dmercer)
Bronze
January 6, 2014 10:52 am  

Okay, you've got my attention.  How do I get access to the Powerpoint?  I'm ready to take the reigns off the offense this year.

PM DumCoach, and he'll give you instructions.

ReplyQuote
Monster
(@monster)
Gold
February 9, 2015 6:25 am  

I got this and spent the weekend poring over it. I couldn't be happier.

I feel like it really helps seeing what the offense is supposed to look like instead of the gargantuan mess that I make out of it.

Thanks again for this DC!

Mission Statement: To make a genuine effort at every opportunity to help those around me build and maintain a commitment to success.

ReplyQuote
Coach Dowling
(@ejd2014)
Copper
March 9, 2015 6:55 am  

Got the Power point, running dvd and the install dvd.  I LOVE IT!!!  Thanks Coach!

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
June 11, 2015 3:43 am  

Would like to order this but need to know how? Sent you a PM DC.

Same here. Sent Clark a PM 2 days ago about ordering something and I haven't heard anything from him.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
June 11, 2015 11:20 am  

He got with me today.

Not me 🙁

ReplyQuote
belebuch
(@belebuch)
Diamond
September 11, 2017 2:21 pm  

Bought a new PC and I can view the slides but i cannot see the vids if the plays unless i click on them individually at the end. Am I clicking the wrong link or do i need some new type of player?

Thanks

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
September 11, 2017 8:27 pm  

Bought a new PC and I can view the slides but i cannot see the vids if the plays unless i click on them individually at the end. Am I clicking the wrong link or do i need some new type of player?

Thanks

The videos are not supposed to start until you click on them to give you time to finish reading the powerPoint.

ReplyQuote
belebuch
(@belebuch)
Diamond
September 12, 2017 5:01 am  

Ok, id read a slide then go to the next and it showed a still shot of a play. I thought it was supposed to be a vid of the play.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
SingleWingGoombah
(@singlewinggoombah)
Gold
January 18, 2018 6:29 am  

Has anyone else had issues with the videos.  I got through part of the DVD no problem, videos worked fine.

Now every time I try and play a video (starting at slide 49) it freezes up my powerpoint. 

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
January 18, 2018 7:07 am  

Has anyone else had issues with the videos.  I got through part of the DVD no problem, videos worked fine.

Now every time I try and play a video (starting at slide 49) it freezes up my powerpoint.

I haven't had those issues but I haven't looked at it lately though.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: