Bronze

How appropriate is it for 8 year-olds?

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
Topic starter  

How appropriate is it for 8 year-olds?

The "Speed" drill section of the DVD is done with 7-8 year olds and they improved dramatically. 

"Football is for the kids - But let's win anyway."

ReplyQuote
dmercer
(@dmercer)
Bronze

The "Speed" drill section of the DVD is done with 7-8 year olds and they improved dramatically.

Still waiting on the $50 to reach my Paypal account….  I had just wired $55 to my account for the Boise DVD, then this thread kicked up, so figured I'd combine the 2 orders into 1 for cheaper shipping.

ReplyQuote
joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum

I have a very, very, very hard time getting my FB to stay low…..so just for that alone should is the Abbotsford DVD worth it ? I have the others…...

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
Topic starter  

I have a very, very, very hard time getting my FB to stay low…..so just for that alone should is the Abbotsford DVD worth it ? I have the others…...

I'd have to charge you $ 20 to find out.

The answer is that - Yes - it might help.  It did for the kid on the DVD.  However, he was the HC's son.  They listen better. 

Things can go wrong.  I had an ADD fullback that ran great (Averaged 10 yards a carry) but nobody else made a yard.  When he didn't get the ball he wouldn't block.  I never did fix him him and had to replace him.  We all run into the un-coachable sooner or later.

"Football is for the kids - But let's win anyway."

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: