Notifications
Clear all

Rocket toss

Millz
(@coachmillz)
Bronze
Topic starter  

I've always liked rocket toss in the Wing T offense but I only see it to the 3 back in this playbook. I want my rocket to go to my 4 back. Have any of you ever ran it or how should I run it in this offense? We tried it in practice last night and I wasn't satisfied with what I saw. I believe I need to move my 3 back over, but I just need some feedback. We used our 4 or wingback and put him in motion behind the full back and reverse pivoted and tossed it left. I want it to be more outside then what we were getting. 

This topic was modified 10 months ago 2 times by Millz

ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond

If you want your 4 getting the rocket then you might want to call " slot 47 whatever" ..dont under the struggle here

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
CoachSteel
(@coachsteel)
Copper

Posted by: @coachmillz

I've always liked rocket toss in the Wing T offense but I only see it to the 3 back in this playbook. I want my rocket to go to my 4 back. Have any of you ever ran it or how should I run it in this offense? We tried it in practice last night and I wasn't satisfied with what I saw. I believe I need to move my 3 back over, but I just need some feedback. We used our 4 or wingback and put him in motion behind the full back and reverse pivoted and tossed it left. I want it to be more outside then what we were getting. 

What exactly are you not liking? I don’t run the DC but if I’m not mistaken the DC base formation is still a traditional WT set. We run rocket to our wing but we run it with our HB or 3 back lined as a wing to the short side and have him log contain man. 

ReplyQuote
Share: