Notifications
Clear all

Clever name for Kill Shot besides Kill Shot

primarySolution
(@primarysolution)
Copper
Topic starter  

Anyone got a clever name for the "Kill Shot" besides "Kill Shot"?  More than once last year, I heard an opposing coach get upset, because I would yell kill shot.  I coach 7-8 yr olds so I was on the field with them and trying to instruct a Safety.  This usually involved a discussion with the referees and I would state that he has an assignment that he is trying to do.  The assignment is called KS. So, I would prefer to avoid the situation next year. 

Prodigy
(@prodigy)
Platinum

Call it whatever you want...Call it the tickle shot or perfect angle.

OR continue to build on a culture of a warrior mentality to prepare the kids you coach to play a violent and dangerous game...and ensure that your coaching staff, parents and players understand the meaning and intent of your verbiage...And to anyone else, who cares?

If you show up for a fair fight, you are unprepared.

ReplyQuote
ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond

Boom stick

Cherry bomb

King tut

Captain winkey

Bobs your uncle

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
JustPlay
(@rjbthor)
Silver

well call it the terminator.

nothing replaces effort. nothing replaces the mind. One with out the other is a waste of time.

ReplyQuote
coachkev
(@coachkev)
Silver

YAHTZEE....

HIT STICK.....

ReplyQuote
mpwcoachsmith
(@mpwcoachsmith)
Bronze

Funny, more than a few times last year during games I would be yelling "There's the Kill Shot!" and found myself thinking I wonder if anyone thinks that doesn't sound very good.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite

Just ask the officials to make sure that nobody from the opposition ever says shotgun, pistol, bomb, blitz, or gunners. And no killing the clock or whistling anything dead, either.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
Prodigy
(@prodigy)
Platinum

If you show up for a fair fight, you are unprepared.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite

Yeah, I thought of that while I was posting.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
Monster
(@monster)
Gold

Yeah, I thought of that while I was posting.

Pour a little out for my homie.

Mission Statement: To make a genuine effort at every opportunity to help those around me build and maintain a commitment to success.

ReplyQuote
Share: