Notifications
Clear all

I'm taking the Plunge!  

Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
Topic starter  

So after originally mocking Matt about running the Killer B, while drawing up plays at Joe's house, I have have warmed up to the Bee partially due to it being so successful and due to it being different from what almost everyone else runs. I have finally got a chance to be a DC and I have decided I am going to make a splash and run something almost no one has ever seen while also pushing the sanity of my HC and players, lol. So I look forward to my first Killer Bee season while also learning from you guys as well. Can't wait!

DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond

Does that mean you converted Joe as well?

"Football is for the kids - But let's win anyway."

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
Topic starter  

Ha! Like that will ever happen! He is old and stuck in his ways, lol.

ReplyQuote
CoachMattC
(@coachmattc)
Gold

Haha. I have had multiple chalk wars with Joe. It's like an MPP (me) versus a stud running back. Not a fair fight.

‎"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Benjamin Franklin

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite

Haha. I have had multiple chalk wars with Joe. It's like an MPP (me) versus a stud running back. Not a fair fight.

After you've been arguing with him for a while, say something like, "Wait, is this tackle or flag?"

He loves that sort of thing.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum

We will b running the kb with a 4-5th grade team this season.

See how it goes. I already know who my safeties and DE's are...we get to freeze 5 players before the draft to include coaches kids. We only have 2 coaches with kids...the other team has 5 so I'm freezing a stud FB/Mike/DE a center/DE and a TE/OLB. The two coaches kids are very good players as well. Prob both safeties and a hb/wb combo.

Focus in the draft will be line as I'm sure the other guy will try and pull skill players first.

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
Share: