Can I post this?

yes feel free

ReplyQuote
joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum
November 17, 2016 3:11 pm  

Coach Clark,

Sorry about the delay I guess I have been celebrating too much. It went great, we won the game and championship 12-0 which allowed the team to finish with a record of 9-0 with all shut out victories, thanks to the KB. Offensive penalties kept the game closer than the scored indicated in the championship. The crack jet sweep from the flex spring one 20 yard run and the TEE formation had a nice couple dives for five yards, but in the second half the our defensive line took control and only allowed one first down in the half on a off-sides call.

This was an amazing season. In August I could not have envision this result, the championship or the 0 points allowed. It was a combination of bend don't break and domination. Some games there were only 0-2 first downs and other games it was the second half adjustments. Most of the players brought into the defense and did their jobs. We had the luxury of having a dominant DT, for the most part always penetrated the backfield.

Congrats on a great season coach ! Did you use the CB blitz ?

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
HawkB
(@hawkb)
Bronze
November 18, 2016 5:36 am  

Coach,

We put it into the game plan but did not use it as we settled down on the third series. The team did a TE pop pass which kept me on high alert on whether to use the CB blitz. However we went back and forth with a 5x2 alignment and cloud alignment. Both interceptions came from the 5X2 alignment. The first interception was on the first play of the game. However the CBs were excited with the possibility of blitzing. Was saving it for the red zone but the opponent did not get that far.

Thanks for the advice, definitely in the tool box for next year.

ReplyQuote
joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum
November 18, 2016 3:16 pm  

I was super worried about using it before I did as well. I got the info from TonyM i believe. I worried we would get passed on or if someone got outside on us. Once we started using it I was kicking myself. It causes so many problems for other teams. Who game plans to block a blitzing corner ? Nobody !

Sounds like you had a great season and you can use it to surprised all the teams who are going to be trying to figure out how to beat you in the off season.

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
Texan
(@ccleebelt)
Gold
December 4, 2016 7:56 am  

Coach Clark,

Sorry about the delay I guess I have been celebrating too much. It went great, we won the game and championship 12-0 which allowed the team to finish with a record of 9-0 with all shut out victories, thanks to the KB. Offensive penalties kept the game closer than the scored indicated in the championship. The crack jet sweep from the flex spring one 20 yard run and the TEE formation had a nice couple dives for five yards, but in the second half the our defensive line took control and only allowed one first down in the half on a off-sides call.

This was an amazing season. In August I could not have envision this result, the championship or the 0 points allowed. It was a combination of bend don't break and domination. Some games there were only 0-2 first downs and other games it was the second half adjustments. Most of the players brought into the defense and did their jobs. We had the luxury of having a dominant DT, for the most part always penetrated the backfield.

So cool!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: