Notifications

Two Gap Nose  

RSS

(@_53_)
Copper
February 1, 2018 8:39 am  

I've used the Bee the last two season with good results. I'm going to have two huge kids this year that would be perfect for a two gaping nose that I could interchange. I would then add another linebacker to get more speed on the field.

We don't see many teams that run traps or wedge.

newt21
(@newt21)
Copper
February 1, 2018 11:11 am  

Are you asking whether it can be done? Asking how to do it? Asking if anybody has done it? I'd be interested in all of the above questions personally, but IMO it's hard to discern what you're trying to get out of this thread.

ReplyQuote
CoachRule
(@jokerzraider)
Copper
February 1, 2018 11:50 am  

I have done this in obvious passing situations... talking 3rd and forever which teams facing KB find themselves in pretty consistently. I will only do this when they have gone spread and am dealing with only 5 linemen. My 3 can handle their 5 and I get an extra LB, one reads QB the other reads FB or takes the 5th WR in an empty set.

“On a team, it’s not the strength of the individual players, but it is the strength of the unit and how they all function together.” -- Bill Belichick

ReplyQuote
(@_53_)
Copper
February 1, 2018 12:24 pm  

I'm more asking has anyone done it and how'd it work for them.

ReplyQuote
ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond
Coach
February 2, 2018 5:21 am  

Ive played with this before

KB 2nd and 3rd level play with 3-4 line play

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
DumCoach
(@dumcoach)
Diamond
February 3, 2018 12:07 am  

I've used the Bee the last two season with good results. I'm going to have two huge kids this year that would be perfect for a two gaping nose that I could interchange. I would then add another linebacker to get more speed on the field.

We don't see many teams that run traps or wedge.

If you have a NG that can replace your two DT's then you're probably a very lucky coach.  But, if that's the case, you should probably be running my DC46 which uses a monster at NG.  Then, when your two monsters graduate, go back to Killer Bee

Killer Bee takes less talent than DC46 but if you have the talent to run DC46 then you might as well do so and take a free championship.  To prove I'm not just trying to sell you something else of mine, I'll give you the DC46 manual and the pro filmed install DVD's for $ 12 total.  I don't do this for money.  I do it for your kids.  If you have two monsters up front, play them.  DC46 will show you how.  It has even more wins than my Killer Bee

"Football is for the kids - But let's win anyway."

ReplyQuote
(@_53_)
Copper
February 4, 2018 7:04 pm  

They're not explosive or the types to take over a game. They're both 250+ big boys that you're not going to drive block.

I have been meaning to purchase your DC46 defense though. Even though we generally don't play with a talent advantage since we're the 2nd smallest school enrollment wise that fields a football team. We more than keep our head above water though.

ReplyQuote
Share: