Notifications

Double Wing Drone Footage  

RSS

tinman
(@tinman)
Copper
December 25, 2018 3:30 pm  

Most likely I will never coach again, so I figured I would upload some of our exploits over the years.  This team went to Disney Div 2 Pee Wee in 2017.  I am mostly just showing off the drone though. lol.  If there are any new coaches out there I figured this may help seeing it from this angle.  I labeled the plays in general terms. 

I showed our ISO play which is what Calande calls Blast.  Also some Rocket toss plays we had pretty good success with.  Wedge xx.  Some COunter XX and plain counter.  Anyways enjoy.

jrk5150
(@jrk5150)
Diamond
December 25, 2018 3:48 pm  

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

ReplyQuote
flexbone
(@flexbone)
Bronze
December 25, 2018 6:00 pm  

That drone point of view is awesome! I heard there were a lot of legalities in the use of drones especially in public areas, was it hard to get it approved to use?

ReplyQuote
tinman
(@tinman)
Copper
December 25, 2018 6:14 pm  

No one ever really complained.  It is so high no one notices.  You have to get permission from local airports.  The footage you see is about 1/8th of the actual view.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
December 26, 2018 6:07 am  

That was awesome. Great to see DW from a different point of view. Used to just seeing a mass of bodies.

ReplyQuote
DoubleWingCoach
(@doublewingcoach)
Gold
January 4, 2019 10:58 am  

Great execution on plays..... Good fakes.... fast aggressive pulls..... great timing.....

can't say enough about that footage man...

ReplyQuote
tinman
(@tinman)
Copper
January 5, 2019 9:21 am  

I have some great 46 footage I may put up as well.  Great things and lots of bad things. lol.  Which is great for coaching.  I have great examples of a 3 technique not preventing jump through and allowing LB to blocked.  Lots of not hitting your man.  My 46 was a combination of Buddy's original, DC46, Gambler, and me I guess. lol  I think all 46's are kind of organic.  It depends on what you got you know?

ReplyQuote
CHARLIEDONTSURF
(@charleydontsurf)
Copper
January 5, 2019 10:43 am  

Great footage.  I love drone cam perspective.

I remember yall from last years super bowl.  I coached a team in that division.  In fact, I think we would’ve played each other had y’all won in the quarterfinals.  I had some of yall’s season game films ready to watch 🙂

We ran a lot of 46 last season, too. Dialed it up a lot against that Merrillville team y’all played and it made them one-dimensional.

ReplyQuote
Geoketc
(@geoketc)
Copper
February 28, 2019 3:11 am  

awesome to see from that point of view. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Share: