Expert in "BRAIN DEAD DEFENSE" and the "CAVEMAN SPREAD"

ReplyQuote
tinman
(@tinman)
Copper
Topic starter  

Yes drone.

I love that. the hall of butts!

He drives me crazy, when I showed him the play at practice, he said "is that me?"

He runs power 7 out of ten times correct.  But when he messes up he leaves TDs on the field by making unnecessary moves.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

I
NEED
A
DRONE!

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

I
NEED
A
DRONE!

--Dave

Are you kidding me Dave. There is no way, just absolutely impossible, that a drone would work for you. No technology likes you. It would crash into your head and explode.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

Are you kidding me Dave. There is no way, just absolutely impossible, that a drone would work for you. No technology likes you. It would crash into your head and explode.

True, but I have a plan!  I purchase the drone but my AC is responsible for flying the thing, taking it home, performing maintenance on it, loading the video, etc.  I must have it!

--Dave

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

True, but I have a plan!  I purchase the drone but my AC is responsible for flying the thing, taking it home, performing maintenance on it, loading the video, etc.  I must have it!

--Dave

I think you would have to fool it into thinking you didn't buy it. Give the money to the ac and have him purchase it. Just don't talk about who really owns it around the drone or it will turn on you.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

Just don't talk about who really owns it around the drone or it will turn on you.

Yes.  Yes, it would be just the same as...the others.  🙁

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
tinman
(@tinman)
Copper
Topic starter  

The drone footage we have is amazing.  You see so much.  We film both angles and drone when we can.  When there is drone I barely look at the other footage.

ReplyQuote
gumby_in_co
(@gumby_in_co)
Platinum

I went and watched DREagle's game a few weeks ago and there was a drone. My first thought, was "Man, Dave sure knows how to party." Then I heard the parents grumbling about conspiracies and the other team going to any lengths to win, etc. Turns out, the drone belonged to a friend of one of Dave's players. Just a kid having fun with his drone. Referee paused the game and put the kibosh on his fun, though.  >:(

When in doot . . . glass and oot.

ReplyQuote
tinman
(@tinman)
Copper
Topic starter  

Yeah the drone can't be above people. Ours is so high you can barely see it and it is not over people.  And you can't hear it.  The camera is 4k and we just crop the footage to zoom in. 

ReplyQuote
coachkev
(@coachkev)
Silver

Yeah the drone can't be above people. Ours is so high you can barely see it and it is not over people.  And you can't hear it.  The camera is 4k and we just crop the footage to zoom in.

pure genius-  amazing view

ReplyQuote
Share: