Notifications

Some new Gun Wing/DW content  

RSS

DoubleWingCoach
(@doublewingcoach)
Gold
November 3, 2018 9:28 am  

In an attempt to keep my YouTube page with fresh DW content I put together the rest of some footage I had from our season opener. Against the best defense we had out here at the time. I even make an appearance in the beginning. Enjoy coaches.

Long live the doublewing.

Bill03
(@bill03)
Copper
AC
November 3, 2018 6:22 pm  

Coach we appreciate the help this season. We lost in the semi finals today by a team that is bigger and faster then we were. We had our chances , but just couldn't finish it when it counted. Again thanks for all,your input.
hopfully  we will be in San Francisco to meet up in February. Looks like my whole staff will be there so be ready !

Thanks again
Bill

ReplyQuote
G8trs
(@g8trs)
Copper
November 5, 2018 12:37 pm  

Great footage coach. I love watching your Bengals run through teams with the DW/SGDW. Your offense is one of the most disciplined and detail oriented squads I have ever seen.

I appreciate your help this season. We are heading to the ship running the SGDW and I wing. It started out a little rough at the beginning of the season but our boys are playing some good football right now. We won Saturday 46-13 in the semis. The same team beat us 4 weeks ago 38-32. We made some adjustments on D but our offense has improved tremendously. 

For anybody interested in the DW I highly suggest purchasing Coach Brisson's manual and playbook. I currently do not run his system but I gained a lot of knowledge from his materials. He also been gracious enough to check out our game video and provide me with some great feedback. I definitely plan on incorporating more of his playbook and manual into our offense next season.

Thanks again Coach B

ReplyQuote
DoubleWingCoach
(@doublewingcoach)
Gold
November 7, 2018 11:20 am  

No problem at all Coach!

Yeah I've been looking at your HUDL... It's really great stuff!  I have to go check out the game vs the soldiers today....

That game we played vs Solano was a hard fought one. They are extremely aggressive on the line and dare you to throw.  They were well coached and had rarely been scored on....

And that was technically the unveiling of the Gun Wing week 1.... I don't think we were well polished at that point to face the defending champs....

I appreciate the positive feedback, and you guys are gonna win that championship man. GO GET IT!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Share: