Notifications

JIMMY JOHNSON'S DALLAS 4-3  

RSS

Pearls of Wisdom
(@pearls-of-wisdom)
Platinum
June 26, 2013 7:48 am  

I coached this in college in 1995 & 1996 (after visiting with the Cowboy's staff):

2 ATTACHMENTS:

My Contact Info: Coach Bill Mountjoy phone: 804-716-7038 EST /  Email: butzadams@hotmail.com

coachnick
(@coachnick)
Gold
June 28, 2013 6:48 am  

from the write up it looks as if verses the I formation with flow strong the Sam has c gap and the de has the alley....I thought Jimmy had the play spill to the alley and the sam ran it down....the te blocks down and the de squeezes to spill and sam runs it down....The diagram does say the de squeezes but also says sam has c gap....

coach the sam to stay square and if the ball spills to shuffle and run it down?

ReplyQuote
ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond
Coach
June 29, 2013 4:26 am  

You can def spill from the over...they played quarters so he couod have sky or cloud force to spill too

The quarters and the defensive personnell jimmy used made this a big deal

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
Pearls of Wisdom
(@pearls-of-wisdom)
Platinum
June 29, 2013 4:43 pm  

from the write up it looks as if verses the I formation with flow strong the Sam has c gap and the de has the alley....I thought Jimmy had the play spill to the alley and the sam ran it down....the te blocks down and the de squeezes to spill and sam runs it down....The diagram does say the de squeezes but also says sam has c gap....

coach the sam to stay square and if the ball spills to shuffle and run it down?

That write up was notes taken while VISITING their staff!  DE & SAM have a "natural gap exchange" iuf TE blocks down. 

ATTACHED are LB Fill sheets they GAVE us on our visit:  ALL the details are explained in the notes - it's ALL THERE!!!

My Contact Info: Coach Bill Mountjoy phone: 804-716-7038 EST /  Email: butzadams@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Share: