So because of Covid we have to stay 6 feet apart until they ease restrictions. I am looking for more defensive tackling drills that don't require close proximity(I cant believe I just said that). We have to be no helmets, no pads, no dummies, 6 feet apart.
I am planning on a tracking circuit.
1. Run and gather sweep right/left.
2. Angle form run and gather
3. Head on 1 cut.
4. 2 on 1 tracking, each player maintaining outside leverage.
5. rip arms and roll hips from knees
6. run and break down/ load over cones
7. Rip through a large ball
8. defensive recognition/alignment
Any other ideas?