Notifications

Technique to Defeat a Stiff-Arm  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
December 12, 2018 8:25 am  

Just my Humble opinion but, Mr Henry tied the NFL record for longest run from scrimmage.  Unlike Dorsett, who ran away from everyone after 15 yards, Henry stiff armed his way down field one Piss Poor Tackle attempt after another.    Kudos for Mr. Henry SHAME on the Defense.  ::)

It also helped the refs missed the glaring facemask by Henry. Don't get me wrong, it was terrible tackling by my Jags but the refs missed the obvious facemask penalty when Henry almost twisted Bouye's helmet clean off.

ReplyQuote
Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond
December 12, 2018 6:16 pm  

It also helped the refs missed the glaring facemask by Henry. Don't get me wrong, it was terrible tackling by my Jags but the refs missed the obvious facemask penalty when Henry almost twisted Bouye's helmet clean off.

Sorry Dude. I watched the play along with many others.  Facemask or not, those guys looked like they were scared shitless!  Henry looked like Godzilla tromping Tokyo!  They gave ARM TACKLE new meaning!  I was embarrassed for them.  Im all for Defense in the age of 50-47 scores!  ARGH

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
December 12, 2018 6:43 pm  

Sorry Dude. I watched the play along with many others.  Facemask or not, those guys looked like they were scared shitless!  Henry looked like Godzilla tromping Tokyo!  They gave ARM TACKLE new meaning!  I was embarrassed for them.  Im all for Defense in the age of 50-47 scores!  ARGH

I agree with you but a facemask is a facemask.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: