2014 NFL Playoffs F...

Notifications
Clear all

2014 NFL Playoffs Fan Thread

Page 18 / 21

PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

They are paid to be dumb. They are like exaggerated dumb.

😀

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

Expounding on earlier convo, kind of funny that two absolute fan considered dummies in Trestman and McDaniels both got jobs again right away.

If you listen to Chicago radio Trestman is worst coach in history of football.

D

McDummy was only a dummy for why he got fired. Really dumb. Nothing funny about that.

The kid can coach up an Offense. I was happy when they hired him and even happier when he "ran off" Crybaby Cutler...and then Me Me Marshal...Payme Hillis and that other loser TE.

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
DL
 DL
(@daniel-lyons)
Platinum

Chicago, we take all the people Denver doesn't want. 

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

I bet Fox would have hired JDR if he didn't go to Oakland, lol. I know a lot of Jags fans are very upset we hire Olson instead of Gase.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

I bet Fox would have hired JDR if he didn't go to Oakland, lol. I know a lot of Jags fans are very upset we hire Olson instead of Gase.

Funny thing...Gase went from hot HC-ing commodity to looking for an AC position in 2 weeks. 

I think after that Divisional Round game people finally realized who the real OC was in Denver and he was injured.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

Funny thing...Gase went from hot HC-ing commodity to looking for an AC position in 2 weeks. 

I think after that Divisional Round game people finally realized who the real OC was in Denver and he was injured.

No one cooled off as much as Marrone. He went from HC to OL Coach/Assistant HC. I think the Jags realized that as well and that is why they most likely passed on Gase. I am happy with Olson, unlike almost every Jag fan. Olson's issue is he has never had a good/great QB to work with. All of his QBs have been average to below average. The one year he had a decent QB, he had a top 10 offense. If the Jags had a top 10 offense this year, they win way more than 3 games. If he can get Blake to develop, we have a chance to win 8 or 9 games next year or even more. 

ReplyQuote
Jburk
(@jburk)
Gold

And still an upgrade from Trestman, Tucker, and Kromer.

The sword is more important than the shield.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

And now Gase.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

Tucker is a good DC. I liked him when he was here in Jax.

ReplyQuote
Jburk
(@jburk)
Gold

And now Gase.

Better Gase than Weiss. The thought of cheeseburger charlie waddling around the Chicago sideline was...ugghh.

The sword is more important than the shield.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

Woah Momma that on is going to stick with Seahawks Nation for a while.  😮

Very entertaining game.

Dumbest single play call in the history of the Super Bowl.

Belichick is the best coach to ever....coach. Period.

Happy for Brady....his legacy has been written.

I can hardly wait to talk to all of my Cousins that are diehard Seahawks fans. I doubt they take my calls.  😀 I have endured relentless ribbing from them all this past year.

ReplyQuote
topekamustangs
(@topekamustangs)
Bronze

You have the best straight ahead runner in the game and a timeout and you n pass. The way your team is built is on toughness and you ruin a slant doesn't make any sense. Run the ball 1 yard 3 tries if he gets stuffed 3x and you lose oh well but go written your best option. Or ruin a bootleg worth Russ not a slant route. He over thought his play.

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond

I am willing to bet this one will take a long to heal.

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond

Darryl Bevel's stock just dropped!  Give the ball to "Beast Mode!"

The football Gods gave you a gift with the Kearse catch and you do that? 

Hey as much as I dont like the Pats.  I have to respect what they have accomplished.  Brady was cool as a cucumber and did what he has always done.  Be effective when it counts. 

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum

They had it in the bag. Wonder why Russell didn't audible or Carroll didn't over rule the call during the timeout. In that big a moment you would think the HC would tell them to run the ball with their best player.

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
Page 18 / 21
Share: