2014 NFL Playoffs F...

Notifications
Clear all

2014 NFL Playoffs Fan Thread

Page 21 / 21

Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

Hopefully teams stop doing the pick play after this.

ReplyQuote
topekamustangs
(@topekamustangs)
Bronze

I still do not understand why you run straight pass my choices would be
1st lynch left
2nd lynch right
3rd lynch middle
4th Russ on bootleg run pass option
5th play action

ReplyQuote
joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum

Raiders hire Ken Norton Jr as their DC. Not sure what to make of this. They took a long time to hire someone and were unable to get their first couple of choices.

I don't know anything about Norton as a Coach. What does everyone think ? Be nice to have a least an 8-8 season sometime in the next decade.

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
patriotsfatboy1
(@patriotsfatboy1)
Platinum

Raiders hire Ken Norton Jr as their DC. Not sure what to make of this. They took a long time to hire someone and were unable to get their first couple of choices.

I don't know anything about Norton as a Coach. What does everyone think ? Be nice to have a least an 8-8 season sometime in the next decade.

They waited for him to free up from the Seahawks. Not surprising to talk to him, decide and then wait for the dust to settle. He is not going to be the DC in Seattle, so why not step up with Oakland.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

J

I kinda thought the Raiders would get back to .500 this past season.

I watched them play the Pats on the road early on and thought...oh no they are going to be good again. Very odd season IMO.

I didn't even know Norton was a coach. Maybe he will simply be JDR puppet for a spell.

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
DL
 DL
(@daniel-lyons)
Platinum

Look at this photo and what Wilson was seeing on one of their all season bread and butter plays (why pats practiced it so much).  It looked like a td when he released it.  He has to assume his guy will get inside position here.  The db just diagnosed the exact play and made one of greatest breaks on ball in history and blew his ass up. 

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/02/russell-wilson-interception-play-call-pete-caroll-darrell-bevell-super-bowl-xlix-malcolm-butler/b816imsimaa0g9u#main

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

Don't let that hire full you. JDR will be calling the plays.

ReplyQuote
spidermac
(@spidermac)
Gold

Norton and Del Rio played together in Dallas I believe...

None of them suck, they just haven't found what the kid is good at yet.

ReplyQuote
joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum

I knew Norton had been they LB's coach for the Seahawks for several years. I agree Del Rio will be calling the plays. I think that is why none of the other bigger names went to the Raiders. Del Rio wanted his hand in the defense more than they liked.

We shall see how it works out. Wondering of they can get Suh to come to Oakland. They have a boatload of $ to spend. Either him or Cobb and then draft another WR. I think it Mariota doenst go top 3 and the DT from USC is gone the Raiders trade down with the Browns. Get their 2nd rounder and still pick up a top WR at #12.

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite

http://www.madmagazine.com/blog/2015/02/02/the-startling-similarities-and-differences-between-pete-carroll-and-punxsutawney

The best part is how Phil wouldn't have passed.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
Page 21 / 21
Share: