Notifications
Clear all

3 teams merge, coach from the lower level is HC, only invites a few players

Page 6 / 6

DL
 DL
(@daniel-lyons)
Platinum

I think if you email ALL of them to run some drills you would be fine, depending of course on your specific association rules. The issue is insurance. We would run camps through PAL, invite every kid signed up and advertise in the paper and websites. We also went to the other league in town and asked them to participate. While I see nothing wrong with what you are wanting to do I am sure there is probably some rule against it.

I would email all of them.  I'm not going to do it.    I don't know any of these kids or their parents.

I don't need them trying to sue me if someone gets hurt.

Once I know people and trust them I have no problem working with their kids at the park. 

I'll just wait until the season starts. 

I am supposed to decide one way or other in next week or two.  I want to, wife doesn't.

Dan

ReplyQuote
Coach E
(@coache)
Gold

I am supposed to decide one way or other in next week or two.  I want to, wife doesn't.

Dan

In my house, the discussion ends right there. She puts up with enough of my interests, so I oblige...

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.- Marcus Aurelius

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share: