Notifications
Clear all

A Sloth's Pace

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

So what's up with the (ahem) "speed" of this site?  Any the rest of the 4 coaches here getting the "Gateway time out" message?  This site crawls along at a sloth's pace to be able to read or post.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

gumby_in_co
(@gumby_in_co)
Platinum

All the time. It's also why you see multiple instances of the same post.

When in doot . . . glass and oot.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  
Posted by: @gumby_in_co

All the time. It's also why you see multiple instances of the same post.

Yep, I figured the speed was the culprit.  Never know if the post has gone through, or not.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Coyote
(@coyote)
Bronze

Posted by: @coachdp

Any the rest of the 4 coaches here getting the "Gateway time out" message?

Ah, I just thought it was my computer getting old... relieved to know its not just me 

Umm.... why does that 6 ft tall 9 yr old have a goatee...?

ReplyQuote
Bob Goodman
(@bob-goodman)
Diamond

Posted by: @coachdp

So what's up with the (ahem) "speed" of this site?  Any the rest of the 4 coaches here getting the "Gateway time out" message?  This site crawls along at a sloth's pace to be able to read or post.

--Dave

It's been that way for a while, but I can't complain for the financing I contribute (i.e. 0).

ReplyQuote
Share: