Anyone in New York?

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone in New York?

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

I will be in New York tomorrow through Sunday if anyone's available.  When I get home, we'll have 3 consecutive days of practice, then 2 days off.  I'll be heading to Georgia to give a Double Wing clinic.  When I return, we'll have 3 more days off before the August 1 start date. 

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

Anyone in NY? Yeah, about 19.5 million of them. Avoid the guys from Brooklyn.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

Avoid the guys from Brooklyn.

Not going to Brooklyn.  Will be in the Hamptons in Long Island.  Don’t know if there are any forum members out that way.

—Dave

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
coacho
(@coacho)
Silver

I was just up on the island for three weeks on the Northfork! Bryan from Bucksweep.com is in Westhampton Beach and the Head coach at the HS.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

I was just up on the island for three weeks on the Northfork! Bryan from Bucksweep.com is in Westhampton Beach and the Head coach at the HS.

Good to know...I leave tomorrow. :'(

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
coacho
(@coacho)
Silver

If you are in Sag Harbor, Barons is a great place to eat! It over looks the marina. Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
CoachPaulWV
(@coachpaulwv)
Copper

Hey CoachO,  Just got back to Florida today but just spent 2 weeks on the North Fork as well.  You from there or just visiting?

ReplyQuote
Share: