Copper

Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond
Illinois
Other
Club Admin
June 20, 2018 7:48 pm  

Sorry Brett, love ya, but call me when you're not 35 + and still taking snaps in the NFL.

Amazing what folks will do for a Millions of Dollars, isn't it?

Just sayin

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
June 20, 2018 10:04 pm  

Is he still OK with ridiculous interceptions that cost teams a Super Bowl berth, or did he not address that?

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
coachmiket
(@coachmiket)
Gold
June 21, 2018 5:08 am  

They don't have copper fits for your brain yet...

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
June 21, 2018 5:23 am  

I didnt need to read any further than this.

Why’s Brett Favre qualified to speak on concussions?
Well, because he’s had, by his own estimation, thousands of them. “You would never come out of the game for a concussion because nobody thought concussions were that bad,” Favre told the Daily Mail. “It was a matter of toughness. You didn’t come out of a game because you were dinged, you saw stars, or fireworks are flashing — which are all results of a concussion, as we know now. Ear ringing, kind of like the dinner bell dining — ‘time to come eat’ — that should be a wake-up call: You just suffered a severe brain injury.”

Its the same old song and dance. The NFL self inflicted this entire situation onto themselves yet youth football is paying the price.

Youth football is a different game. Plain and simple yet you rarely hear anything about that. Farve just admitted where the problem lies but the masses are not educated when it comes to the different levels of play.

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
spidermac
(@spidermac)
Gold
June 21, 2018 5:38 am  

Well, at least the writer indicated that he has an axe to grind...maybe questioning his credibility...

None of them suck, they just haven't found what the kid is good at yet.

ReplyQuote
CoachCalande
(@www-coachcalande-com)
Diamond
June 21, 2018 5:56 am  

But Favre would abuse alcohol to no end....unbelievable how selfish this kind of thing is when you consider all of the benefits that the game offers our young people.

MOJO    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtcRmKnRcsAGo to WWW.COACHCALANDE.COM  for Double Wing DVDs, Playbook, Drills Manuals, Practice footage and emagazines. Ask me about our new 38 special dvds!

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
June 21, 2018 5:58 am  

Is he still OK with ridiculous interceptions that cost teams a Super Bowl berth, or did he not address that?

He's far more qualified to to discuss the topic of "married dads who send pictures of their joint to other women":

https://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-once-sent-me-cock-shots-not-a-love-story

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
HotWing
(@hotwing)
Lurker
June 21, 2018 2:02 pm  

I looked at the comments under the yahoo sports article and was expecting allot of coach's from here bombarding the sight. All I see in the comments are liberal ads hats that know nothing about youth football.

ReplyQuote
HotWing
(@hotwing)
Lurker
June 21, 2018 3:17 pm  

Some guy named Kevin is letting them have it in the comments. I bet he's from here.

ReplyQuote
bigshel
(@bigshel)
Gold
June 21, 2018 5:54 pm  

I looked at the comments under the yahoo sports article and was expecting allot of coach's from here bombarding the sight. All I see in the comments are liberal ads hats that know nothing about youth football.

Well, I'm a liberal a$$hat, and I vehemently disagree with those liberal a$$hats. I've been coaching youth football nearly 20 years. All a$$hats are not created equal.

And I really just like typing a$$hat.  😛

ReplyQuote
Bob Goodman
(@bob-goodman)
Diamond
New Jersey
3rd - 5th
Asst Coach
June 21, 2018 6:52 pm  

I didnt need to read any further than this.

Why’s Brett Favre qualified to speak on concussions?
Well, because he’s had, by his own estimation, thousands of them. “You would never come out of the game for a concussion because nobody thought concussions were that bad,” Favre told the Daily Mail. “It was a matter of toughness. You didn’t come out of a game because you were dinged, you saw stars, or fireworks are flashing — which are all results of a concussion, as we know now. Ear ringing, kind of like the dinner bell dining — ‘time to come eat’ — that should be a wake-up call: You just suffered a severe brain injury.”

Neurologist Dr. Favre said that?

ReplyQuote
Share: