Notifications
Clear all

Championship weekend

Page 1 / 2

dfwcanes
(@dfwcanes)
Bronze
Topic starter  

We are playing for the 8u city championship for the 3rd time in a row. We are 1-1 in the big game.

terrypjohnson
(@terrypjohnson)
Bronze

Good Luck, Coach.

With the Killer Bee as your defense, I like your chances!!

Fight 'em until Hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice -- Dutch Meyer

ReplyQuote
spidermac
(@spidermac)
Gold

Good Luck coach...

None of them suck, they just haven't found what the kid is good at yet.

ReplyQuote
Wing-n-It
(@robert)
Platinum Moderator

Good luck coach

2 Things my offense will always have is a Wing and a Wedge

ReplyQuote
Bill03
(@bill03)
Copper

Good luck coach!
We are in the bowl ourselves this Saturday.

ReplyQuote
Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond

Good Luck.  🙂

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
dfwcanes
(@dfwcanes)
Bronze
Topic starter  

We WON!!!! 10-0..
defense was freaking awesome. 1 interception, 2 fumble recoveries and 2 red zone stands.. the alley shots was were some of the hardest hits I've seen all year. 3 injury timeout.

A sack in the endzone  for a safety to slam the door..
Oh boy. What  game

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

We WON!!!! 10-0

Was that the score, or your record?

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Bill03
(@bill03)
Copper

We lost 12-0 we got out played. This will be a tough one to get over.

On a positive not DP will be giving us a clinic the end of January. That will help us get over this lose

Bill

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

We lost 12-0 we got out played. This will be a tough one to get over.

--Sorry to hear that.

On a positive not DP will be giving us a clinic the end of January. That will help us get over this lose

--Nothing helps to get over a loss.  Lemme tell you about the Mid-South Regional Championship game in 2003 where we lost in overtime...(see what I mean?).

--On the other hand, maybe our clinic will help you from getting beat, next year.

--Dave

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Bill03
(@bill03)
Copper

I'm sure it will Dave.  we appreciate the opportunity to get better ! I'll give you a call when I stop feeling sorry for myself.

ReplyQuote
dfwcanes
(@dfwcanes)
Bronze
Topic starter  

Dave...The score was 10-0. We scored and went for 2 on the extra point.  Then we sacked their qb in their endzone for a safety..

Was that the score, or your record?

--Dave

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

Dave...The score was 10-0. We scored and went for 2 on the extra point.  Then we sacked their qb in their endzone for a safety.

Well that is an awesome result!  Congratulations!  Next is the banquet.  And then what?

—Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
dfwcanes
(@dfwcanes)
Bronze
Topic starter  

Thanks Dave... after the banquet decompress a couple of weeks then the header starts prepping for off season team events. The header will also jump into a local 7 on 7 league for the kids that play other sports.
As for a me, it will be a time to catch up on work and attend my own kids sporting events.
After the new year i will begin studying and visiting  a few coaches clinics.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

Thanks Dave... after the banquet decompress a couple of weeks then the header starts prepping for off season team events. The header will also jump into a local 7 on 7 league for the kids that play other sports.
As for a me, it will be a time to catch up on work and attend my own kids sporting events.
After the new year i will begin studying and visiting  a few coaches clinics.

That's excellent!  Enjoy the off-season and take pride in what you've accomplished. 

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: