Notifications
Clear all

Day 1

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

So tonight's our first practice with the Pop Warner PeeWees, which I haven't coached as a header since 2010.  And I'm not the header here.  My HS AC is the header and I'm his AC.  We'll see how this works with the shoe on the other foot.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

I have a feeling it will be very similar as before except you guys will just have different titles.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

I have a feeling it will be very similar as before except you guys will just have different titles.

I should blow his mind by telling him tonight that we're gonna do things my way, no ifs, ands or buts.  Oh wait, that's no different than what he's already used to.  😉

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Share: