Notifications
Clear all

Disgusting...  

griff.jeff
(@griff-jeff)
Copper
Topic starter  

Disgusting,

http://www.khou.com/home/Little-league-football-coach-arrested-for-child-abuse-173483781.html

What kind of example does that set for his players?  I mean, that was a horrible form tackle  ::)

mrdeadeye
(@mrdeadeye)
Silver

Yeah he went way too high...and he didn't wrap.
TW

Winners Make it Happen

ReplyQuote
CoachDavidP
(@fizzlife)
Gold

Wow. Kinda speechless. But what a moron.  🙁

David (Fizzlife)Extreme Ownership -- Jocko Willink and Leif Babin

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

u n b e l i e v a b l e.  I also find it shocking that the coach got out of there alive.  That's too bad.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
coachmiket
(@coachmiket)
Gold

”I cannot see in any way how this video shows how there was time to even make a decision,” Harris’ lawyer said. “Boy runs towards him. He’s being pursued by the other team. In that instance, the boy crosses the line and my client puts his arms up. And, that’s all you can see on the tape.”

Classy lawyer.

ReplyQuote
Coach Paul
(@beckwinger)
Bronze

What a complete and utter Jackass....

ReplyQuote
DL
 DL
(@daniel-lyons)
Platinum

That was a really, really bad life changing decision for that guy.

Over a kid scoring a t.d. against his team in a football game.  Some people are just plain dumb.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite

Idiot.

On a lighter note….semi pros….my TB breaks out and is running down the opponents sideline on a long run going for about his 300th yard for the day and one of their players on the sideline sticks out a cup of Gatorade ala Boston Marathon style.

My TB grabbed it and attempted to splash his face with it.... on his way to the end zone.  😀

Refs were cracking up over that one. Many of these players become friends off the field so it was all good.

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
Coach Kyle
(@coach-kyle)
Platinum

Idiot.

On a lighter note….semi pros….my TB breaks out and is running down the opponents sideline on a long run going for about his 300th yard for the day and one of their players on the sideline sticks out a cup of Gatorade ala Boston Marathon style.

My TB grabbed it and attempted to splash his face with it.... on his way to the end zone.  😀

Refs were cracking up over that one. Many of these players become friends off the field so it was all good.

ROFL  😀

Deaths while walking 4,743Deaths from football 12

ReplyQuote
bigshel
(@bigshel)
Gold

Idiot.

I would LOVE to have been there for that one!  Too funny... no need to work abs today (as if).

ReplyQuote
Coach D
(@coach-d)
Bronze

Man - there is dumb and than there is "how has that guy survived in this world so long" dumb...  Ok Mr. Lawyer, so if in fact it was just an accident on the sideline, then explain why your client does absolutely nothing to help this kid out or seem in anyway apologetic?  Uh huh!  ::)

ReplyQuote
Beast Spread
(@matt-inman)
Copper

Disgusting doesn't quite touch the emotion you feel after watching that tape.  Lifetime ban should be put on this guy from all youth sports so he doesn't do it again.  Wow.  SMH.  >:(

ReplyQuote
seeindouble
(@seeindouble)
Gold

From the looks of the video, the players and coaches on the sideline of where the incident occured, were practically on the field.
But if you look at the sideline opposite the incident, the coaches and players do a decent job of keeping a buffer.
Seems like one of the line judges wasn't on his or her job that day.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

Seems like one of the line judges wasn't on his or her job that day.

Agree.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Share: