Notifications
Clear all

Fantasy Football

Page 14 / 17

Coach E
(@coache)
Gold
Topic starter  

10 team league? These teams should be stacked.

If they're unLUCKy...

Too soon?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.- Marcus Aurelius

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite

10 team league? These teams should be stacked.

11 now...we need one more.

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
CoachDavidP
(@fizzlife)
Gold

Guys, I’m still getting adapted to this HS practice schedule and haven’t been on At all. I show that I’m in the league, and will definitely play. One Knee For Jimmy G, but gonna change that by draft time.

David (Fizzlife)Extreme Ownership -- Jocko Willink and Leif Babin

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

I am about to go through this hurricane, so if I miss the draft, you know why. Also, I didn't see an e-mail, was it sent out?

ReplyQuote
Wing-n-It
(@robert)
Platinum Moderator

I am about to go through this hurricane, so if I miss the draft, you know why. Also, I didn't see an e-mail, was it sent out?

Buckle up buddy. I definitely know what you mean. Do y'all have hurricane parties there as well, where the neighborhood gets together and has a BBQ and waits for the power to go out and hope your home doesn't flood?

2 Things my offense will always have is a Wing and a Wedge

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

Buckle up buddy. I definitely know what you mean. Do y'all have hurricane parties there as well, where the neighborhood gets together and has a BBQ and waits for the power to go out and hope your home doesn't flood?

There are people that do, just not me, lol. I am hoping my roof doesn't fall off, that is my biggest concern. It already has a leak but it is covered with a massive tarp. I haven't been able to get my roof fixed due to being in a dispute with my insurance company.

ReplyQuote
Wing-n-It
(@robert)
Platinum Moderator

There are people that do, just not me, lol. I am hoping my roof doesn't fall off, that is my biggest concern. It already has a leak but it is covered with a massive tarp. I haven't been able to get my roof fixed due to being in a dispute with my insurance company.

The older I get the more upset I get with insurance companies

2 Things my offense will always have is a Wing and a Wedge

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

When are the invites going out?

ReplyQuote
Coach E
(@coache)
Gold
Topic starter  

Mahonz - Ladybugs
Gumby - Giant Arm Gumby
Sugg - Mayfield Mayhem
JC - Coach JC
MattC - Waiver Kings
Dimson - ROOKIE
Me - E's Fighting Amish
Wing-n-It - Deuce is Wild
Big Calande - O.M.I.T.s
Little Calande - Finderskeepersbunny
Fizzlife - One Knee for Jimmy G
JoshV155 - The Chumps

All correct?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.- Marcus Aurelius

ReplyQuote
Coach E
(@coache)
Gold
Topic starter  

Looks like we go with 10 teams. Please confirm your email address via PM so I can get this set up asap. Plan on Labor Day, 9:00 PM CST

Sent.

I never received a PM from you with your email address. Please send again.

ReplyQuote
Coach E
(@coache)
Gold
Topic starter  

I am only missing Dimson's email address and will add that in as soon as I get it.

Provided everybody else's email address on the Yahoo site is correct, you should have received the invite last week. If you didn't, let me know.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

I am only missing Dimson's email address and will add that in as soon as I get it.

Provided everybody else's email address on the Yahoo site is correct, you should have received the invite last week. If you didn't, let me know.

Email sent again. If not, I will just post it here. cdennison83@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
Coach E
(@coache)
Gold
Topic starter  

Draft tonight! 9:00 PM CST. Make sure you login to the site before tonight

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

Draft tonight! 9:00 PM CST. Make sure you login to the site before tonight

You are killing me with this late draft time. I know most of the guys are CST or MST but still, lol. Are there any funny scoring rules I  need to know about like we can play 2 QBs or something like that?

ReplyQuote
CoachCalande
(@www-coachcalande-com)
Diamond

Not sure I can stay up that late ha ha..

MOJO    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtcRmKnRcsA

Go to WWW.COACHCALANDE.COM  for Double Wing DVDs, Playbook, Drills Manuals, Practice footage and emagazines. Ask me about our new 38 special dvds!

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 17
Share: