Fantasy Football

[Sticky] Fantasy Football  

Page 17 / 17
  RSS

December 19, 2019 9:05 am  

Heading into championship weekend! Best of luck to Gumby and the Waiver Kings.

I was pretty disengaged this season...not as much snarkiness as I typically like to dish out. I still managed to improve by two games over last year, so there's that. Maybe with the dawn of the new site my fortunes will change!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.- Marcus Aurelius

ReplyQuote
December 20, 2019 3:56 am  

Heading into championship weekend! Best of luck to Gumby and the Waiver Kings.

I was pretty disengaged this season...not as much snarkiness as I typically like to dish out. I still managed to improve by two games over last year, so there's that. Maybe with the dawn of the new site my fortunes will change!

I was bummed when  I lost in the first round. But I felt better when I realized I would have lost to Gumby in the Semis anyways. I think Waiver Kings is going to take it due to having Lamar Jackson. Jackson is a fantasy god.

ReplyQuote
December 20, 2019 4:16 am  

I was bummed when  I lost in the first round. But I felt better when I realized I would have lost to Gumby in the Semis anyways. I think Waiver Kings is going to take it due to having Lamar Jackson. Jackson is a fantasy god.

8th round pick, too.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.- Marcus Aurelius

ReplyQuote
December 20, 2019 4:22 am  

8th round pick, too.

Not next year, lol.

ReplyQuote
December 21, 2019 6:13 am  

Good luck Gumby! Been a fun season and very competitive.

Can’t believe I’m torn on whether to play Todd Gurley or third stringer Mike Boone.

‎"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Benjamin Franklin

ReplyQuote
December 23, 2019 5:16 am  

Good luck Gumby! Been a fun season and very competitive.

Can’t believe I’m torn on whether to play Todd Gurley or third stringer Mike Boone.

Gurley wouldn't have gotten it done for you, so good move. In last year's championship, I went into MNF with a decent lead. Sugg had a guy named Doug Martin playing RB for the Raiders. Martin ran for over 107 yards and a TD for 16.7 points and had a 9 yard reception for .9 points. I lost by 1.6 points.

When in doot . . . glass and oot.

ReplyQuote
December 23, 2019 5:35 am  

Matt C and I have something in common: We both want Mike Boone to run all over the Packers tonight!

ReplyQuote
December 23, 2019 7:10 am  

I got to root for Gumby since he is the representative of my side of the bracket, lol.

ReplyQuote
December 24, 2019 3:52 am  

And just like that.  A new Champ is crowned!  Congrats Gumby!

Kent SuggBridge Creek, OK

ReplyQuote
January 8, 2020 9:37 pm  

So...what is the new avatar we all get to adopt??

ReplyQuote
January 9, 2020 12:59 am  
Posted by: @eric-welshons

Let it ne'er be said that Gumby was not a just and noble king. Keep your avatars. Long live the King!

When in doot . . . glass and oot.

mahonz liked
ReplyQuote
January 9, 2020 7:04 am  
Posted by: @gumby_in_co
Posted by: @eric-welshons

Let it ne'er be said that Gumby was not a just and noble king. Keep your avatars. Long live the King!

Vive le Roi!

ReplyQuote
January 12, 2020 8:47 pm  

I just saw this thread.  Congrats Gumby!!! what another fun year!!  

check out http://www.coaches-clinic.com/If any thing goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games for you. ~Paul Bear Bryant

ReplyQuote
Page 17 / 17
Share: