Fantasy Football  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

Coach E
(@coache)
Gold
December 11, 2020 8:37 am  

I am trying to get them to correct this. I'll keep you posted

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.- Marcus Aurelius

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
December 11, 2020 3:41 pm  
Posted by: @coache

I am trying to get them to correct this. I'll keep you posted

No worries....I was just concerned that it seems to have changed my lineup....but I cant be sure. Just wanted others to be aware. As long as everyone is in the playoffs....more fun. Doesn't really matter who plays each other. 

Thanks! 

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
December 23, 2020 1:09 am  

Yer going down, Kent!

Happy Holidays Brother. Hope all is well. 

ReplyQuote
Coach E
(@coache)
Gold
December 23, 2020 10:56 am  

Championship week! Good luck to you all. My kid is coming home for the holidays so we get trash talk in person for the 3rd place game.

Have a great holiday!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.- Marcus Aurelius

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
December 25, 2020 10:25 pm  

Holy Cow!

I think Gumby just set a record for the most points scored by a single player. 😮 

ReplyQuote
gumby_in_co
(@gumby_in_co)
Platinum
December 26, 2020 11:30 am  

@mahonz I kept getting "Touchdown!" notices on my phone and just assumed something was wrong with the app. Where was this 3 weeks ago when I could have used it?

When in doot . . . glass and oot.

ReplyQuote
Coach E
(@coache)
Gold
December 26, 2020 12:18 pm  

@gumby_in_co I think the question should be: "What can I do to appease the Fantasy gods so this doesn't happen next year."

ReplyQuote
Coach E
(@coache)
Gold
December 30, 2020 10:22 am  

Wrapped up! Mahonz gets the trophy after Kent's team went out with a whimper. So? What's the avatar gonna be??

Thanks for hanging in there this season everybody. It got a little crazy around here in the lead up to the season it this kinda got lost in the shuffle. I'm glad we got to have another fantasy season. 3rd place makes up (a little) of not coaching this season. 

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
December 30, 2020 12:02 pm  
Posted by: @coache

Wrapped up! Mahonz gets the trophy after Kent's team went out with a whimper. So? What's the avatar gonna be??

Thanks for hanging in there this season everybody. It got a little crazy around here in the lead up to the season it this kinda got lost in the shuffle. I'm glad we got to have another fantasy season. 3rd place makes up (a little) of not coaching this season. 

I'd like to thank my Parents for turning me into a football fan early in life...my coaches when I was a player for teaching me that hard work pays off....my wife for being a bigger fan than I am....and the Dumcoach Community for giving me a platform to get really lucky and win my first ever DC Fantasy Football championship!

Yah BABY...in your face!!!! LOSERS !  

Ok...nobody ever taught me an ounce of humility.  😎 

Avatars? Carry on....its casual especially since the Broncos are one of the worst teams in the NFL. 😱  I wouldn't make anyone stoop that low right now. 

Thanks for putting this together. Always a fun time for sure. Lets do it again next year. 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: