Page 1 / 2
  RSS

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
October 25, 2017 7:54 am  

That's right, guys.  Guess who's no longer a "geek?!"  Yep, it's me!  And Mahonz.  But he's a Kryptonite Administrator.  So in keeping with our "elements" theme of copper, silver, gold, etc., it seems that now you can achieve "Kryptonite" status.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
October 25, 2017 9:42 am  

Next we'll be ranking "likes". Or ratio of post to likes. Or number of smiley faces used per post. And you're still a geek. There is no escaping that for any of us.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
October 25, 2017 9:45 am  

Next we'll be ranking "likes". Or ratio of post to likes. Or number of smiley faces used per post. And you're still a geek. There is no escaping that for any of us.

Well...looking at Dave's ratio of likes next to yours....you win that catigory !

Keep up the good work.

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
October 25, 2017 9:46 am  

Next we'll be ranking "likes". Or ratio of post to likes.

--Nope.  Only you will be paying attention to that because by the look of things, you're in 1st Place in that regard.  😛

And you're still a geek. There is no escaping that for any of us.

--Okay, but a kryptonitic geek.  😉

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
October 25, 2017 9:46 am  

Well...looking at Dave's ratio of likes next to yours....you win that catigory !

Keep up the good work.

Oh, let's not pretend I know what I'm talking about. I just make this crap up as I go.

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
October 25, 2017 9:48 am  

Keep up the good work.

Honestly, I never even paid attention. Dave's body of work blows mine away. He amazes me with the purity of what he does.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
October 25, 2017 10:02 am  

Honestly, I never even paid attention. Dave's body of work blows mine away. He amazes me with the purity of what he does.

The people have voted ....and the people are never wrong.  8)

ReplyQuote
J. Potter (seabass)
(@seabass)
Gold
October 25, 2017 10:15 am  

You guys need to sharpen your math skills...not taking anything away from Rob but the "ultimate geek" (Michael) has the lead on the highest percentage of liked posts on the board.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
October 25, 2017 10:16 am  

You guys need to sharpen your math skills...not taking anything away from Rob but the "ultimate geek" (Michael) has the lead on the highest percentage of liked posts on the board.

He's very like-able.  🙂

ReplyQuote
J. Potter (seabass)
(@seabass)
Gold
October 25, 2017 10:24 am  

He's very like-able.  🙂

Try telling that to Khan the cab driver and a few waitresses in Concord, CA. I spent two days with "captain cranky pants" back in August. He has his moments 😉

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
October 25, 2017 11:11 am  

I am happy not to have thay distinction. And it probably pisses Michael off.

ReplyQuote
patriotsfatboy1
(@patriotsfatboy1)
Platinum
October 25, 2017 11:30 am  

That is because Michael just camps out in the IHOP recommendations thread.  😛

I bet I have a higher percentage. 😉

ReplyQuote
J. Potter (seabass)
(@seabass)
Gold
October 25, 2017 11:46 am  

That is because Michael just camps out in the IHOP recommendations thread.  😛

I bet I have a higher percentage. 😉

You do! I was only looking at those nerds with 10k+ posts. I don't thing the like button was around for the entire time those coaches were helping the rest of us morons.

ReplyQuote
J. Potter (seabass)
(@seabass)
Gold
October 25, 2017 11:49 am  

I am happy not to have thay distinction. And it probably pisses Michael off.

Anything is worth it if it pisses him off. He's sharper when he's angry. I'm pretty sure he eaten some foreign substances at more than one restaurant.

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
October 26, 2017 2:46 am  

You do! I was only looking at those nerds with 10k+ posts. I don't thing the like button was around for the entire time those coaches were helping the rest of us morons.

No, it is relatively new. Back then, all of my post would of been liked so I win. The Starvin Marvin thread alone probably would of had 200 likes though none of them would of been about football. Well, unless you consider players being eaten by tigers to be a football post.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: