Have to love USA fo...

Notifications
Clear all

Have to love USA football

CoachPaulWV
(@coachpaulwv)
Copper
Topic starter  

This is now "Advanced" High School tackling.    Amazing the ground breaking discoveries they keep coming up with. 

http://usafootball.com/video/heads-up-football/introducing-heads-up-football-roll-tackling/  

jrk5150
(@jrk5150)
Diamond

Yeah, I just opened up a thread in the Defense section about this. You should have heard the guy doing our heads up clinic last spring spew negative about hawk and roll tackling.  Now they're teaching it... ::)

ReplyQuote
J. Potter (seabass)
(@seabass)
Gold

Yeah, I just opened up a thread in the Defense section about this. You should have heard the guy doing our heads up clinic last spring spew negative about hawk and roll tackling.  Now they're teaching it... ::)

That seems an awful lot like the Jedi mind tricks I use on my wife. She doesn't like my ideas......until I make them her own ideas....evil chuckle.

ReplyQuote
spidermac
(@spidermac)
Gold

That seems an awful lot like the Jedi mind tricks I use on my wife. She doesn't like my ideas......until I make them her own ideas....evil chuckle.

These are not the droids you are looking for....

None of them suck, they just haven't found what the kid is good at yet.

ReplyQuote
J. Potter (seabass)
(@seabass)
Gold

There is a big USA Football boondoggle this weekend that one of my coaching buddies is going to. It will be interesting what he has to say when he gets back.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite

There is a big USA Football boondoggle this weekend that one of my coaching buddies is going to. It will be interesting what he has to say when he gets back.

I'd make an alien abduction joke but it would be wrong.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond

This has been in the works for 2 years... the initial presentation was shortly after the hawk tackle install video came out. Prior to that there were small groups working on getting the attention of the big dog.

Then they just took it over. Go figure

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
Share: