Illinois Time Zone  

RSS

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
June 29, 2020 1:24 pm  

I'm in Illinois all this week.  They have what they call, "Central time."  What the hey?  My watch says, "1:20" yet everyone around here (including my phone) says it's 12:20.  Makes no sense.  So am I an hour older than everyone else in the state?  Should I be able to see the future before it happens?

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond
Illinois
Other
Club Admin
June 29, 2020 2:13 pm  

Are you selling the house in Illinois??    

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
June 29, 2020 3:13 pm  

No, not yet.  Just doing more work on it.

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond
Illinois
Other
Club Admin
June 29, 2020 4:20 pm  
Posted by: @coachdp

No, not yet.  Just doing more work on it.

I understand...It Never Ends does it.  

Good Luck

Scott

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
June 29, 2020 7:54 pm  
Posted by: @youth-coach

I understand...It Never Ends does it.  

Good Luck

Scott

No, it never does.  Today I hooked up Deb's computer, went to the hardware store, cut down trees and bushes, cleaned and fixed gutters, installed a new lock set on the front door, painted the mailbox, installed a bidet and did some work on Deb's dad's house (next door).  Tomorrow I'll be hanging blinds and move furniture from her dad's house to here.  Deb says there's more work to be done at her dad's.  I'm only here for this week, so I've got to get a lot done in a short period of time.  We won't sell this house as long as Deb's dad is living next door.

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Share: