Clear all

Jersey's arrived...

Page 2 / 2

mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite

How about Texas Tech  😀
Red and black....

A little poem found on almost every public restroom wall in Colorado....

Here I sit.... cheeks a flexin'....just gave birth to another( rhymes with flexin )  :-*

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
CoachOCD
(@coachocd)
Platinum

our board decided to go with the lowest bidder on T shirts last year. They purchased 300+...well what the T shirt people failed to tell us is their sizes are 1 size smaller than everyone elses????

ReplyQuote
Wing-n-It
(@robert)
Platinum Moderator

O 'cmon Mike

thats harsh  🙂

2 Things my offense will always have is a Wing and a Wedge

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

lowest bidder is not always better.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite

O 'cmon Mike

thats harsh  🙂

😀 😀 😀

Hey...after I graduated from College the first time I was a professional ski bum and lived in Vail for a few years.

That place we locals dubbed the Dallas Alps.  😛

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

Our parents may return the jerseys to the board and purchase new ones. None of them fit at all and the quality is so bad they won't last more than a game or to. They went with the low bidder also. Parents are pissed. I wouldn't return them without my money back. The board just doesn't get that these parents are their customers.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

Our parents may return the jerseys to the board and purchase new ones. None of them fit at all and the quality is so bad they won't last more than a game or to. They went with the low bidder also. Parents are pissed. I wouldn't return them without my money back. The board just doesn't get that these parents are their customers.

You guys should look into our jersey provider, they are top notch. I believe Joe's team got jerseys from them this year too. Very nice and run about $35 a piece.

ReplyQuote
RoyalFlush18
(@royalflush18)
Bronze

The grand kids old enough to know better...we hate the Raiders, Chargers, Chiefs and anything and everything associated with them so that means we hate the city of Oakland, SD and KC...Tom Brady, Mini McHoodie, Cutler, Marshall, Rapeneberger ( but they dont know why ) and now Dumerville and Flacco.

I've mellowed on my "hate" of Pro Sports Teams/Athletes as I've gotten older but I still can't stand the puke Orange of the Donkeys. Oakland is just a joke but Elway and the Broncos. Use to scream at the TV as I watched Plummer/Elway boot, Chiefs DE crash down the line and Sharp (okay hate him too) run wide open down the field for the easiest 6 points in the NFL every frickin time they played for 10 years.

KU basketball around here is the other one.

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

You guys should look into our jersey provider, they are top notch. I believe Joe's team got jerseys from them this year too. Very nice and run about $35 a piece.

Can you pm me the info or is it listed above?

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

Can you pm me the info or is it listed above?

PM sent.

ReplyQuote
Prodigy
(@prodigy)
Platinum

a bit of a humorous story related to jerseys...We went with Riddell HP jerseys this year.  These are by far the nicest jerseys I've ever seen.  They are completely form fitting, stretchy...just really nice looking and well made.

We've issued out the jerseys based on shoulder pad size for the most part...and I get one kid whose mom texts me and says it doesn't fit.  Out of 100 kids, this is the only jersey that was issued out that "didn't fit."  It struck me as odd.  I told her to bring it and we'd see if it was the wrong size.  Jersey was a medium, shoulder pads were a medium...looked like it would fit to me.  Me and one other coach pulled this jersey on for the kid and sure enough, it fit exactly how it was supposed to fit.

The next day the player agent comes up to me and says "....so and so's mom said his jersey doesn't fit." 

???

If you show up for a fair fight, you are unprepared.

ReplyQuote
joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum
Topic starter  

Why so much hate for the Raiders ? Things are looking up...they will get the #1 pick in the draft this year and instead of picking the fastest guy in the 40 they will hopefully get that Clowney kid from S. Carolina. That and $60+ million of cap space next year......was gonna take a few years to right the ship....

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite

Why so much hate for the Raiders ? Things are looking up...they will get the #1 pick in the draft this year and instead of picking the fastest guy in the 40 they will hopefully get that Clowney kid from S. Carolina. That and $60+ million of cap space next year......was gonna take a few years to right the ship....

J

You do realize in 3 more weeks we have to put each other on Ignore.

....oh...wait...its broken so we can talk some trash.  😛

Big Al was indeed the problem. Raider Nation will be back soon enough and I am not looking forward to it.  :'(

ReplyQuote
joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum
Topic starter  

J

You do realize in 3 more weeks we have to put each other on Ignore.

....oh...wait...its broken so we can talk some trash.  😛

Big Al was indeed the problem. Raider Nation will be back soon enough and I am not looking forward to it.  :'(

Ya he destroyed the team. I prob won't watch many games. I work every Sunday and my boss refuses to purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket. Not sure why.... ???

I like what the GM is doing. He cut all the huge contracts and accelerated all the cap $ to this season. I think they have $55-60 mil in dead cap $ this season. That equals having lots of minimum contracts and not a whole lot of talent. So they will get mopped up week in and week out but I am finally looking forward to the future.

The Broncos were looking good until all the suspensions and injuries......

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: