Job Opening  

RSS

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
November 18, 2019 10:28 am  

The HC spot at EWHS is open (again).  We were there in 2017 and went 7-2 with the #1 defense (11.7ppg) and the #2 offense (27.5) in the conference.  They named the varsity DC as the new header in 2018.  He went from Double Wing to Spread and proceeded to go 4-7 and then 2-9 this year (with their only wins coming against a 2-9 and a 1-10 team).  I was at the school on Friday to meet with one of my former players and his teacher (he's graduating early and enlisting in the Army).  We met to make sure he'll have everything for graduation (cap/gown/fees), luggage, clothes, etc.  Ran into 7 players while we were there.  Good time.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

spidermac
(@spidermac)
Gold
November 18, 2019 11:10 am  

and are they courting you yet?

None of them suck, they just haven't found what the kid is good at yet.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
November 18, 2019 11:18 am  

and are they courting you yet?

No, I interviewed in 2018 when I was still there and they hired the DC.  Told them I'd work for free and if they didn't like me after one year they could fire me without wasting a dime on me.  If that won't get you hired, nothing will.  lol.  They'll either hire someone who's already in-house or the son of the athletic director who is a header at a middle school there.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
November 18, 2019 11:37 am  

No, I interviewed in 2018 when I was still there and they hired the DC.  Told them I'd work for free and if they didn't like me after one year they could fire me without wasting a dime on me.  If that won't get you hired, nothing will.  lol.  They'll either hire someone who's already in-house or the son of the athletic director who is a header at a middle school there.

--Dave

I would say the son of the athletic director has the inside track, lol.

ReplyQuote
Share: