Notifications
Clear all

Kinda Cool...

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

Here's a picture of my Runningback (#21) in 2003 on the cover of Jack Gregory's DVD:

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

And here is is today as a Runningback at UNC:

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

That is pretty awesome Dave. I hope to see that from my players one day.

ReplyQuote
dan82564
(@dan82564)
Silver

Awesome, nice following our players through HS / College.

Merry Christmas
Dan

ReplyQuote
jrk5150
(@jrk5150)
Diamond

Just had the first group of kids I coached finish their Sr. season of HS.  From that Mitey Mite team (7-8 years old) of 18 kids that I coached on (one of 3 MM teams in our org), 7 of them (that I know of, not sure if others moved and kept playing elsewhere) played through HS - 2 Jr's and 5 Sr's.

ReplyQuote
CoachCalande
(@www-coachcalande-com)
Diamond

Hey Dave, that is really neat.

I remember when Jack put out that pic and it was of your kid. Neat that you have that pic saved and that you now have this other pic.  You can ALWAYS USE THAT with whatever team you are coaching to say "do what I tell you to do...next time its the cover of MADDEN" lol.

good stuff.  Merry Christmas.

MOJO    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtcRmKnRcsA

Go to WWW.COACHCALANDE.COM  for Double Wing DVDs, Playbook, Drills Manuals, Practice footage and emagazines. Ask me about our new 38 special dvds!

ReplyQuote
topekamustangs
(@topekamustangs)
Bronze

i am headed to the Alamo Bowl on the 2nd to watch one of my past players play he is a freshmen and only plays special teams but i love watching all my kifd i have coached play or suceed in life period. He was on my first team which we only had 17 kids but 8 of them signed college scholarships to play football 2 others signed wrestling scholarships and both were highly recruited by KU to play football. Of the 15 kids that are seniors this year 6 were offerened scholarships. I love to watch the kids grow up into young men

ReplyQuote
Bob Goodman
(@bob-goodman)
Diamond

Now all you need is a photo of his birth, the obstetrician having to lunge to catch him, because he was that elusive that early!

ReplyQuote
Share: