Notifications
Clear all

Masks Are Back

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

So I got word tonight that we're back to coaching with masks on.  I am just fed up and ready to walk away....

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite

Posted by: @coachdp

So I got word tonight that we're back to coaching with masks on.  I am just fed up and ready to walk away....

--Dave

Are you vaccinated? 

I am and was told flat out...get the vaccine and then after 14 days you can take off your mask for good. This was late March / early April and not the reason I got my shot. 

Aparently....no one has a clue. 

Don't walk....then the Nincompoops win. 

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  
Posted by: @mahonz
Posted by: @coachdp

--Dave

Are you vaccinated? 

--Yes.  Fully...Covid, distemper, rabies...I'm good to go.

I am and was told flat out...get the vaccine and then after 14 days you can take off your mask for good. This was late March / early April and not the reason I got my shot. 

--No, our county school system is now saying they're mandatory.  Got the word this afternoon.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond

Yea us too, we weren't, then we were, then we are. I joked all year when I visited teams for sessions I wear a mask because the players don't wear deodorant lol the schools haven't had a confirmed case since going back to hybrid schedule in December. 

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
JustPlay
(@rjbthor)
Silver

There is not a single case of outdoor transmission  - 

nothing replaces effort. nothing replaces the mind. One with out the other is a waste of time.

ReplyQuote
Share: