RSS

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
September 14, 2020 8:11 pm  
Posted by: @seabass

Coach Huey sends me e-mails alerting me to new topics... it’s about every other week. Im not pretending to have any idea what that entails  

Never got one. lol

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Bob Goodman
(@bob-goodman)
Diamond
New Jersey
3rd - 5th
Asst Coach
September 14, 2020 9:15 pm  
Posted by: @mahonz

To this day I have yet to figure out how to follow a discussion on FB. So I quit trying. I will say their new format helps....a little.

Facebook wasn't made for discussions, and it's frustrating to try to read or post in them.  This happens with everything on the Internet that becomes popular: spilling over into purposes they were never meant for and are very uncomfortably shoehorned into.  By now so many functions have been tried to be crammed into Facebook, I don't know if it's even useful for the purpose it was intended for any more.

When did this new format you wrote of come into Facebook?

CoachDP liked
ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
September 14, 2020 10:37 pm  
Posted by: @bob-goodman
Posted by: @mahonz

To this day I have yet to figure out how to follow a discussion on FB. So I quit trying. I will say their new format helps....a little.

Facebook wasn't made for discussions, and it's frustrating to try to read or post in them.  This happens with everything on the Internet that becomes popular: spilling over into purposes they were never meant for and are very uncomfortably shoehorned into.  By now so many functions have been tried to be crammed into Facebook, I don't know if it's even useful for the purpose it was intended for any more.

When did this new format you wrote of come into Facebook?

hmmm...maybe mid summer. Showed up as a option one day so I tried it....dark screen....rearranged options that tell a better story....shows all your groups....can bounce around a little better and not lose stuff on your feed forever. 

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
September 14, 2020 11:04 pm  
Posted by: @bob-goodman

Bob's best post ever.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: