Michael O'Gorman Mention  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
September 25, 2020 4:38 pm  
Posted by: @prodigy

Forgive me, I really didn't intend to take this post and turn it sideways.  I think whatever nonsense transpired in the past is best left there...I'd actually be grateful if we could roll back these posts and take back what was said, leaving only DP's original post referencing Michael.

I found some information online that said he had a heart attack.  There may be more to the story that could explain his behavior and help to make his last bit of time here less of a confusing thing that left people with bad memories of him.

No worries. Just a lot of things left unresolved. That is the sad part for me. We had a lot of good times. 

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
J. Potter (seabass)
(@seabass)
Gold
September 27, 2020 12:38 pm  

I wanted to slap the dog snot out of him one night after his mis-treatment of our cab driver...but I still miss him. 

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
September 27, 2020 1:22 pm  
Posted by: @seabass

I wanted to slap the dog snot out of him one night after his mis-treatment of our cab driver...but I still miss him. 

Josh, I thought it was his treatment of a waitress at IHOP...

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond
Coach
September 27, 2020 2:35 pm  

I'm going through every post michale ever made n trying to organise it. It's super difficult bc the nuggets are in these posts that usually are in a heated discussion. He left breadcrumbs to his genius everywhere. You needed to be seen as humble In his eyes or he would castrate you honostly. 

The last we spoke about the forum, he just mentioned that he didn't feel like he could gain anything anymore from the forum. He also mentioned the push back he got from some folks. Either way while he was active he was indeed one of the best, well rounded contributors here at Clark's site.

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
J. Potter (seabass)
(@seabass)
Gold
September 27, 2020 3:08 pm  

@coachdp

I yielded to Michael on many things during that trip...I drew the line at I-Hop...I won’t eat there. He was snippy with our waitress as well one night but the cabbie was on a different level. I’m pretty certain that guy drove in circles after the banter but Michael didn’t care because I was paying😂. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. 

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
September 27, 2020 10:33 pm  
Posted by: @bucksweep58

I'm going through every post michale ever made n trying to organise it. It's super difficult bc the nuggets are in these posts that usually are in a heated discussion. He left breadcrumbs to his genius everywhere. You needed to be seen as humble In his eyes or he would castrate you honostly. 

The last we spoke about the forum, he just mentioned that he didn't feel like he could gain anything anymore from the forum. He also mentioned the push back he got from some folks. Either way while he was active he was indeed one of the best, well rounded contributors here at Clark's site.

Tall order. He spoke in twitter format so it has to be difficult to string conversations together. Good luck. 

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond
Illinois
Other
Club Admin
September 28, 2020 6:45 pm  

Maybe we can get the British to decode the enigma that was Michael.  There were many times towards the end, I thought he was simply trying to get a rise of of people. The couple times I met him that seems to fit his personality to a T.  I dont have to unless I want to and I dont care who it offends cause I'm bored.    

Zach says that Michael felt he couldn't "Gain Anymore From The Forum". So that begs the question, why make attempts to destruct same? 

That was the kind of stuff that made me mad.  When he wanted to he could be a gold mine, I miss those encounters.   

I hope he is at Peace.  

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: