Notifications
Clear all

Over With

Page 3 / 3

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

I think you should look for header opportunities.

That would be nice, but options are what they are.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
coachmiket
(@coachmiket)
Gold

Dave,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I also wish you nothing but the best in this next career step you are taking.  You are an impactful person every where you go.  Hopefully the right opportunity will present itself.

ReplyQuote
CoachJR267
(@coachjoel)
Silver

Dave

So sorry for your loss. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. I know from experience that such a loss is not easy to deal with.

Also sorry to hear about your resignation. I've learned much from you in just the few emails we have exchanged and the presentations you have made available regarding your methodology. If you ever make it to the west coast of Florida we'd be happy for you to visit our program. If you'd be interested in staying a while we'd be honored to have you as a coach. Whatever path you choose I wish you the best.

Joel

To do what ought to be done but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

Dave,
  I understand the loss your feeling right now. Been through it recently myself. I think of my Dad every day and know I will forever. The pain lessons and the memories you recall start to be happy ones instead of the ones that are there from the end. You mentioned a surreal feeling, that is exactly how I felt for a few days. It gets better.

I know you'll land back on your feet as far as football goes. Maybe it's time for you to get back into youth ball. You need the break after this season.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

I know you'll land back on your feet as far as football goes. Maybe it's time for you to get back into youth ball. You need the break after this season.

We'll see, Rob.  I'll go where God leads me.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
hharris
(@hharris)
Bronze

You are a great coach and your new team will be lucky to have you, especially the players.  Your record does not define who you are and what you stand for.  Some of my best seasons have been some of my hardest seasons.  Out of adversity, comes strength.  I, for one, would love to coach with you based on what I have read and seen on these boards.  Good luck to you wherever you end up.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

ReplyQuote
coachdoug
(@coachdoug)
Gold

So sorry for your loss, Dave.  I'm sure you'll land on your feet football-wise.  If you ever consider relocating to San Diego (or anywhere in Southern California, really), I can definitely hook you up with introductions to many high school programs (yes, including several that run DW).  And if you decide to go back to youth ball, you can have one of our HC positions in a heartbeat - just say the word.

Video clips: www.youtube.com/footballcoachdoug
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/footballcoachdoug

ReplyQuote
coacho
(@coacho)
Silver

Coach, I'm sorry for the loss of your father. Some times we all need to step back and realize what is truly important in life. You'll be back stronger and better than ever.

ReplyQuote
cbrm
 cbrm
(@cbrm)
Silver

Dave,
I'm extremely sorry to hear of your loss.  From our conversations in the past, I'm confident everything will work out favorably in God's time.

Brian

Do right by Him, and you'll do right by them.

ReplyQuote
Vince148
(@vince148)
Gold

Just read this thread.

Sorry to hear about your dad.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: