Notifications
Clear all

Ripped Off by a Dum Coach Forum Member

Page 4 / 8

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

So what exactly were you purchasing then?

Exactly.  I can go to my account and see that I paid "Layne Schroeder" $75.  Paypal must be using the excuse that since I never received anything for my $75 bucks, that I didn't purchase any "goods or services."

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
coachdoug
(@coachdoug)
Gold

On another note, people actually use this "Like" button?

Don't think for a second that the irony of you getting a lot of "likes" for that post was lost on me, or probably anyone else, for that matter.  LOL.  😮 ;D

Video clips: www.youtube.com/footballcoachdoug
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/footballcoachdoug

ReplyQuote
COACH JC
(@winged)
Diamond

Don't think for a second that the irony of you getting a lot of "likes" for that post was lost on me, or probably anyone else, for that matter.  LOL.  😮 ;D

I had no idea I got "likes". Lol. I feel like an old person w/ my 1st smart phone right now. Lol.

It's all about having fun.  But losing aint fun!

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite

I had no idea I got "likes". Lol. I feel like an old person w/ my 1st smart phone right now. Lol.

I just gave you another one just because.  🙂

Lots of Members were wanting that Button for a long time. I get it now. Its useful.

You can now check the Likes a Member gets by clicking on their Avatar. Just like browsing a Members Posts and Attachments...you can now go directly to posts that have been Liked.

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
topekamustangs
(@topekamustangs)
Bronze

I have this guy's contact info somewhere we scrimmaged when i was coaching in Lawrence

ReplyQuote
COACH JC
(@winged)
Diamond

I just gave you another one just because.  🙂

Lots of Members were wanting that Button for a long time. I get it now. Its useful.

You can now check the Likes a Member gets by clicking on their Avatar. Just like browsing a Members Posts and Attachments...you can now go directly to posts that have been Liked.

Wait, this was by request??? Where am I? Lol.

Explain the usefulness to me? I'm open to new ideas, but I cant figure out why I would hit LIKE to someones post. If theres a like button, dammit, I want a HATE button.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite

Wait, this was by request??? Where am I? Lol.

Explain the usefulness to me? I'm open to new ideas, but I cant figure out why I would hit LIKE to someones post. If theres a like button, dammit, I want a HATE button.

Yeah, a whole bunch of guys talking about how football's supposed to be tough because that's how you build character, but "Ooh, our message board needs a LIKE button."

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
COACH JC
(@winged)
Diamond

Yeah, a whole bunch of guys talking about how football's supposed to be tough because that's how you build character, but "Ooh, our message board needs a LIKE button."

I...I...But...Eh...Hmmm. Ah forget it.

ReplyQuote
DL
 DL
(@daniel-lyons)
Platinum

:50

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

It's how they figure out who gets to sit at the cool table in the cafeteria.

Michael actually has another screen name that he logs onto and likes his own post.

ReplyQuote
Bob Goodman
(@bob-goodman)
Diamond

Paypal is a joke.  This was the response I received from them:

"We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly."

There's a button when you send $ that asks whether it's a payment for goods or services, or not.  You may have told them it wasn't, to avoid their merchant fee.

ReplyQuote
Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond

Why does this make a difference?  The dude said he would send something and reneged on his word.  Furthermore he didn't return the money, Pay Pal or not! 

We all make mistakes! Not commenting on the alleged information.  However, one way to overcome the negative is to accentuate the positive.  Failure to produce or return the money says DIRT BAG to me and simply perpetuates the legend! 

Ban His Arse and IP address

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
COACH JC
(@winged)
Diamond

Michael actually has another screen name that he logs onto and likes his own post.

Coaches always find ways to gain an advantage.

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

Coaches always find ways to gain an advantage.

He is very clever.

ReplyQuote
NewbieCoach
(@jdodson)
Copper

Exactly.  I can go to my account and see that I paid "Layne Schroeder" $75.  Paypal must be using the excuse that since I never received anything for my $75 bucks, that I didn't purchase any "goods or services."

--Dave

A lot of people ask for folks to "gift" money to them, so they don't have to pay PayPal a 3% transaction fee.  Did you "gift" the money to this clown?  If so then that explains PayPal's stance on you not purchasing good or services.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 8
Share: