Start Time  

RSS

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
September 24, 2020 1:17 am  

First day of practice will be November 30.  We are limited to twice weekly until January.  We are limited to 90-minute practices.  We are limited to a conference schedule.  As for the good news, I asked our header to hire my AC from when I was the header at EWHS.  They met and Coach Williams will be our new Offensive Coordinator.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

Prodigy liked
Prodigy
(@prodigy)
Gold
September 24, 2020 7:36 am  

It will be interesting beginning training on November 30th, through the winter and such.  I wonder what new and fun drills we might run if we had snow on the ground during the preseason instead of it being hot. 

If you show up for a fair fight, you are unprepared.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
September 24, 2020 10:12 am  
Posted by: @prodigy

It will be interesting beginning training on November 30th, through the winter and such.  I wonder what new and fun drills we might run if we had snow on the ground during the preseason instead of it being hot. 

Thank goodness they're limiting the practices to 90 minutes.  Heck, it was 55 degrees when I woke up yesterday.  Time to get out the parka!

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Share: