Notifications
Clear all

Summer Schedule

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

Just received the summer itinerary from our header.  In addition to our delightful schedule of morning practices from 7am - 10 am, we will be doing the following:

June 13 - Last day of school

June 14 - 7on7 Camp at NC State

June 14 - Linemen Challenge Camp

June 16-18 - Team Camp at UNC-Pembroke

June 20 - 7on7 Competition

June 25 - Weight Lifting Competition

June 27 - 7on7 Competition

(1st Week of July -Dead Period)

July 11 - 7on7 Competition

July 17 - 7on7 Competition

--I will be watching more film per hour (frames per minute?) than at any time all season.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

DL
 DL
(@daniel-lyons)
Platinum

When I was in school we had 2 weeks of double sessions in August and then the regular school week practice.

High schools practice so much more now before the season it's crazy. 

They just started a passing league that was a one day thing my senior year. 

I played in it as a linemen to help get me in shape and caught a 70 yard t.d. pass, but it got called back due to an inadvertent whistle.  I was pissed. 

I dropped another one right through my hands, it just spun right through them without stopping.  Maybe my hands were dry or something.  I didn't get another shot at a ball.   

I played LB on defense and was covering so good that no passes were ever coming my way. 

I got bored and started thinking I was Deon and playing away a bit and baiting so I could get a pick.    Didn't work out so well when he ran by me for 50 yards and a score.

Back to the line for me.

ReplyQuote
Share: