Notifications
Clear all

Thank you! Dum coaches!!!

Page 2 / 2

Boe44
(@boe44)
Silver
Topic starter  

Ya, i wish i had discovered this site years ago.  Wpuld probably have a national championship under my belt.  The fact that i haven't told anyone else about this place speaks volumes for what i think about it.

Lol. I thought that was only me .... By the looks if it. 🙂 it's not.

I feel bad sometimes not telling but. Hey if they were dedicated and researched they'd find it. It is about the kids though. But I still don't think I'll tell.

And I couldn't even name all the members that have helped me or influenced me as I get my start coaching.

Anybody who would pay $50 for youth football materials in March has exactly the psychological issues you want for this sort of thing.    --- Michael

ReplyQuote
Aodaddy
(@aodaddy)
Copper

I have learned a lot this off season from these cats! We are two weeks in and my team is looking mid season form thanks to these guys!

ReplyQuote
robwhitlow
(@robwhitlow)
Bronze

Ya, thats what i'm hoping to avoid Mike.  I'm perfectly fine w/ seeing "I" & Pro teams for the rest of my youth coaching days.  Along w/ a nice 5-3. 

Easy now! Our little guys had a hell of an "I" team last year. There is just so much great stuff you can do from it.
Was one of my favorite offensive seasons with a group of 6-7YO!

If you were supposed to watch your mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it. - Mike Cooley / DBT

ReplyQuote
COACH JC
(@winged)
Diamond

Easy now! Our little guys had a hell of an "I" team last year. There is just so much great stuff you can do from it.
Was one of my favorite offensive seasons with a group of 6-7YO!

I'm not downing the "I" or Pro.  Or the 5-3 for that matter.  Their all great.  I'm just saying that i don't have to do a lot of thinking when i see those.  They can still kick our butt w/ execution no problem.  But theres only so much you can do from a 1 or 2 back set.  Which is not a knock on it, just means theres less threats to worry about.

I like seeing a 5-3 because thats what we see most.  So we've spent years building our pffense to break it down. 

I can see how it could look like i'm downing those sysems, but i'm not at all.  Great respect for all of them.

It's all about having fun.  But losing aint fun!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: