Notifications
Clear all

Triple Wing Hammer Report

Chang40
(@chang40)
Copper
Topic starter  

Hi Guys,

Leonard Johnson here from South Carolina. I am announcing the start of a new radio show called The Triple Wing Hammer Report. The basis of the show is to discuss all facet of the Single Wing, Double Wing, and Wing T offenses. We are scheduling some of the top Coaches in their particular offense for you to listen and ask questions. We will be live and you will be able to call in and participate.

If you are like me after the Symposiums and Conclave there is still a thirst for knowledge and interaction on a live basis with all of the coaches. We will be discussing various topics on the programs each week, and I am so excited to be doing this.

Our first guest will be the Doctor who will be making a house call and bringing the Gospel according to the Church of 56. Dr. Ward has graciously agreed to be the first guest on the show. John informed me that he is flexible about what to talk about so bring your questions.

The show will air every Sunday from 8:00 - 9:30 PM starting this Sunday April 13th.

Tune in and enjoy what I know will be a great 90 minutes talking about the Single Wing Offense.

The call in Number will be (646) 652-2659.

Any questions you can email me at Chang40@gmail.com or call me at 843-496-1666

Thanks in advance for your support,

Leonard

mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite

Coach

Is there a Website we can put in the Links Section or is your show Call In only?

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
Shamrocks
(@shamrocks)
Gold

Tune in where?  Is it a podcast, web site, how would one tune in?

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

Is there a Website we can put in the Links Section or is your show Call In only?

Mike, if you're a guest on the show, I promise to tune in.  (Even if you just talk about passing.)  😉

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
cbrm
 cbrm
(@cbrm)
Silver

Coach Johnson,

I missed the opportunity to pick your brain at Conclave this year, but realized DWS was the same weekend.  This is a great idea, and I look forward to joining as often as possible.

If you are building a weekly show, and it currently is call-in only, consider using twiddla.com.  If you are a teacher or student, a pro account is supposed to be free.  I have used it a few times so far, and it works really well to load up an image or powerpoint, then proceed to draw all over it in your personal Maddenesque way.  I found the VOIP interface to be sub-standard (at least with my internet connection), but the dial-in conference bridge has worked very well for me.

Thanks for sharing!

Brian

Do right by Him, and you'll do right by them.

ReplyQuote
JB
 JB
(@_jb_)
Silver

Sounds great!!!

"The big lesson in life, baby, is to never be scared of anyone or anything." Frank Sinatra

ReplyQuote
Share: