Notifications
Clear all

Varsity Header Resigned

Page 1 / 10

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

The Varsity head football coach resigned yesterday.  I received an email from him last night.  We'll see what happens.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

CoachQ
(@coachq)
Bronze

Wow, did you see this coming or was it a surprise?  BTW, the HC at my MS may not be back either and our AD is stepping down too!

ReplyQuote
Prodigy
(@prodigy)
Platinum

The Varsity head football coach resigned yesterday.  I received an email from him last night.  We'll see what happens.

--Dave

I'm hoping that this is the opportunity for you to step up.

If you show up for a fair fight, you are unprepared.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

This seems like the logical step to me.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

did you see this coming

No, I did not see it coming.

—Dave

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

At this point, we have no idea what’s going to happen.  Outgoing header is meeting with the team today.

—Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
gumby_in_co
(@gumby_in_co)
Platinum

How's your relationship with the AD?

When in doot . . . glass and oot.

ReplyQuote
Spyder89
(@spyder89)
Bronze

Sounds like the voice that was speaking to you at your crossroads earlier this offseason may have rewarded you for listening.

- Ray

ReplyQuote
jrk5150
(@jrk5150)
Diamond

Good luck Dave.

But jeez, can you get through two seasons without some kind of crazy sh*t going down?!?  🙂

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

Can you get through two seasons without some kind of crazy sh*t going down?

No.

—Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond

DP

Sounds bizarre!

In NC this usually doesn't happen this time of year. Anyone on his staff a teacher? It could be interesting & it also could be more intrigue. Good luck!

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

Sounds bizarre!

--He accepted an AD position at a small (70 students), private Catholic high school.

Anyone on his staff a teacher?

--Yes, several.

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

Varsity DC has been named as Interim.  Word is that principal wants to make a decision by next Friday.

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond

Varsity DC has been named as Interim.  Word is that principal wants to make a decision by next Friday.

--Dave

How is your relationship with the varsity DC?

ReplyQuote
Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond

--Dave

I sure hope so for everyone's sake!  Just sayin.  Any chance you could be the OC for Varsity?

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 10
Share: