Well I leave for a ...

Notifications

Well I leave for a bit and look what happens 😛  

RSS

spidermac
(@spidermac)
Gold
May 14, 2020 9:46 am  

So, I was here in February I think...i don't recall, the last three months have been a blur...

on 2/14 our global domain was attacked by a russian hacking group, they managed to ransomware roughly 90 sites, encrypting files and just making a general mess of things...for 6 weeks I worked at least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week recovering the environment and applying new security protocols...the company also put me on a plane and flew me to one of the other 90 sites to help recover them...just when things were starting to look somewhat normal,we had the Chinese bat flu thing, which made me have to reconfigure things so everyone could work from home.

And during that time, our 7v7 season got pushed back, and pushed back and finally canxed.

Things are finally settling down. Who is still here?

None of them suck, they just haven't found what the kid is good at yet.

32wedge liked
32wedge
(@32wedge)
Silver Moderator
Virginia
Middle School
Only / Head Coach
May 14, 2020 10:03 am  
Posted by: @spidermac

So, I was here in February I think...i don't recall, the last three months have been a blur...

on 2/14 our global domain was attacked by a russian hacking group, they managed to ransomware roughly 90 sites, encrypting files and just making a general mess of things...for 6 weeks I worked at least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week recovering the environment and applying new security protocols...the company also put me on a plane and flew me to one of the other 90 sites to help recover them...just when things were starting to look somewhat normal,we had the Chinese bat flu thing, which made me have to reconfigure things so everyone could work from home.

And during that time, our 7v7 season got pushed back, and pushed back and finally canxed.

Things are finally settling down. Who is still here?

Wow! 

Teaching a decent wedge should be pie after unscrewing that cluster.

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by 32wedge

Coyote liked
ReplyQuote
Mosley the Cat
(@mosleythecat)
Silver Admin
Maryland
May 14, 2020 12:06 pm  

I thought I would have tons of time to be on the site with working from home, but I haven't been on much at all. I apologize for the lack of updates. I have a few things in the pipeline, but my stockpile of articles is drying up. (Hint, hint) I also have a bunch of Coaches Clinic videos that I need to get posted.

Don't cross my path.

ReplyQuote
spidermac
(@spidermac)
Gold
May 14, 2020 12:29 pm  

@mosleythecat

What would you like me to write about? 🙂

None of them suck, they just haven't found what the kid is good at yet.

ReplyQuote
Share: